- Supersonic Golazo! Inter’s Mateo Kovacic scores Thunder-bastard volley v Lazio [GIF & Video]
- Arsenal fan says ‘Liverpool fans should be embarrassed by the lack of atmosphere at Anfield’ [Video]
- ‘United In Grief’: Best ever Half-and-Half shirt spotted at Newcastle 0 – Sunderland 1. Respect Sir!
- Liverpool fan Chris deliberately winds up Gooners by calling Alexis Sanchez a waste of money [Video]
- Super-positive Gooner Ty taking lots of positives from Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
Picture LOLZ: Sky Germany troll football reporter Martin Groß telling viewers he’s the “Sexiest Man Alive”
German viewers of the Europa League match between Stuttgart and Molde were given a comedy start to their TV broadcast.
41 seconds into the match, a sign popped up on the bottom of the screen saying that football reporter Martin Groß is in fact the “Sexiest Man Alive”.
(See a full picture of Martin Groß below the fold.)
- Updated: December 7, 2012