- Spurs boss Pochettino says there’s more to come from 30-goal Harry Kane [Video]
- Bayern’s Sebastian Rode does a Reverse Robben v Hoffenheim [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers amazingly suggests Liverpool were overawed by occasion v Aston Villa [Video]
- Leo Messi takes to tattooing, draws his number 10 on famous ink artist [Pictures]
- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
Picture: June 17th was officially the slowest Arsenal news day of all time
- June 18, 2013
Fans want to see action, Arsenal yesterday gave them pictures of grass being cut.
A top news story on Arsenal’s official website yesterday was the ground-shaking exclusive news that Emirates Stadium pitch was given its first cut of the summer. The article included 19 (!) pictures of grass being cut and images of empty stands.
The news story led to a variety of comedy comments from Arsenal fans on Reddit, including:
Everyone knows Higuain only plays on freshly cut grass. Transfer confirmed.
We also signed Rainproof Tarp on a rolling contract.
The screengrab showing the slowest Arsenal news day of all time, which amazingly got 304 Facebook likes, is below.