Picture: June 17th was officially the slowest Arsenal news day of all time
- June 18, 2013
Fans want to see action, Arsenal yesterday gave them pictures of grass being cut.
A top news story on Arsenal’s official website yesterday was the ground-shaking exclusive news that Emirates Stadium pitch was given its first cut of the summer. The article included 19 (!) pictures of grass being cut and images of empty stands.
The news story led to a variety of comedy comments from Arsenal fans on Reddit, including:
Everyone knows Higuain only plays on freshly cut grass. Transfer confirmed.
We also signed Rainproof Tarp on a rolling contract.
The screengrab showing the slowest Arsenal news day of all time, which amazingly got 304 Facebook likes, is below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...