Picture: June 17th was officially the slowest Arsenal news day of all time
- June 18, 2013
Fans want to see action, Arsenal yesterday gave them pictures of grass being cut.
A top news story on Arsenal’s official website yesterday was the ground-shaking exclusive news that Emirates Stadium pitch was given its first cut of the summer. The article included 19 (!) pictures of grass being cut and images of empty stands.
The news story led to a variety of comedy comments from Arsenal fans on Reddit, including:
Everyone knows Higuain only plays on freshly cut grass. Transfer confirmed.
We also signed Rainproof Tarp on a rolling contract.
The screengrab showing the slowest Arsenal news day of all time, which amazingly got 304 Facebook likes, is below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi