Picture: John Terry admits on Instagram that he keeps every captain’s armband
- January 16, 2013
A couple of days ago we brought you the intriguing footage of the discussion that took place in the final few minutes of Chelsea’s 4-0 win over Stoke.
As John Terry made his first team return, he could quite clearly be seen on the touchline saying “Lamps… no!” in reaction to Frank Lampard offering him the captain’s armband as he came on to the Britannia pitch.
Today, Terry has posted a picture on Instagram which suggests he takes being captain as a huge part of his game. Adding the image of a number of captain’s armbands from Chelsea and England games.
The caption along with the picture, written by Terry, says: “I save all my Captains armbands from every game I play in. This is a small collection.”
Whilst the Chelsea captain may come in for criticism this is once again excellent insight into John Terry and if you are Blues fan you would undoubtedly want this legend of Stamford Bridge leading the team out every game.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...