Picture: John Terry admits on Instagram that he keeps every captain’s armband
- January 16, 2013
A couple of days ago we brought you the intriguing footage of the discussion that took place in the final few minutes of Chelsea’s 4-0 win over Stoke.
As John Terry made his first team return, he could quite clearly be seen on the touchline saying “Lamps… no!” in reaction to Frank Lampard offering him the captain’s armband as he came on to the Britannia pitch.
Today, Terry has posted a picture on Instagram which suggests he takes being captain as a huge part of his game. Adding the image of a number of captain’s armbands from Chelsea and England games.
The caption along with the picture, written by Terry, says: “I save all my Captains armbands from every game I play in. This is a small collection.”
Whilst the Chelsea captain may come in for criticism this is once again excellent insight into John Terry and if you are Blues fan you would undoubtedly want this legend of Stamford Bridge leading the team out every game.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi