Picture: Even Barcelona’s fans can’t help themselves taking snaps of Cristiano Ronaldo
- February 27, 2013
A stunning picture was taken at the Nou Camp on Tuesday night immediately after Cristiano Ronaldo fired Real Madrid 2-up against Barcelona.
Despite being the nemesis of the Catalans, after the Portuguese superstar doubled the advantage for Jose Mourinho’s men with his second goal of the game, a shedload of Barca fans couldn’t help themselves recording the moment with their smart phones.
As Ronaldo sunk to his knees after scoring, 23 Barcelona fans were spotted aiming their phones at Cristiano in a wonderful image.
(Related link: Cristiano Ronaldo’s individual highlights v Barcelona.)
Enjoy the photo below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi