Picture: Even Barcelona’s fans can’t help themselves taking snaps of Cristiano Ronaldo
- February 27, 2013
A stunning picture was taken at the Nou Camp on Tuesday night immediately after Cristiano Ronaldo fired Real Madrid 2-up against Barcelona.
Despite being the nemesis of the Catalans, after the Portuguese superstar doubled the advantage for Jose Mourinho’s men with his second goal of the game, a shedload of Barca fans couldn’t help themselves recording the moment with their smart phones.
As Ronaldo sunk to his knees after scoring, 23 Barcelona fans were spotted aiming their phones at Cristiano in a wonderful image.
(Related link: Cristiano Ronaldo’s individual highlights v Barcelona.)
Enjoy the photo below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...