Picture emerges of Steven Gerrard looking worse for wear after Liverpool win at United
Don't know where Stevie went after we saw him last night but looks like he enjoyed it haha. pic.twitter.com/kQg0EPqucB
— Kop 305 (@Kop305) March 17, 2014
Having scored two penalties (and missed one) it is safe to say Steven Gerrard deserved to have a few drinks after Liverpool’s massive 3-0 win at Manchester United.
Who knows what Stevie G will get up to should Liverpool secure the first Premier League title of his career and with nine games you wouldn’t put it past Brendan Rodgers’ side.
Liverpool are the only team in the Premier League not to lose in 2014 and have perhaps more momentum than any other side in the top four.
They also appear to be well equipped for their late title charge with no European distractions and with the likes of Manchester City and Chelsea still to come to Anfield.
If Cardiff away and Sunderland at home can be negotiated with two wins, then the end of the campaign will be fascinating for Liverpool.
Wonder what Gerrard will get up to then?!
Watch Live Stream
- 6.5ft 15-year-old Bury starlet Emeka Obi confirms he has signed for LiverpoolOctober 27, 2016
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher Trolls Jose Mourinho after Man United winOctober 27, 2016
- Liverpool’s predicted line-up for the Crystal Palace match (Videos)October 27, 2016
- Spurs fans Trolled Liverpool’s Alberto Moreno during EFL Cup tie (Video)October 26, 2016
- Liverpool in talks with Steven Gerrard over a return to Anfield [The Express]October 23, 2016
- Robbie Keane’s Instagram post suggests Steven Gerrard isn’t heading back to LiverpoolOctober 23, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp suggests Liverpool are in talks with Steven Gerrard about a return (Video)October 22, 2016
- Back to Liverpool? Steven Gerrard posts farewell LA Galaxy message on InstagramOctober 22, 2016