Picture emerges of Erik Lamela training on his own at WHL after Spurs draw with West Brom
- December 29, 2013
— Hotspur Related (@HotspurRelated) December 28, 2013
The future of Tottenham forward Erik Lamela seems very much up in the air.
After an underwhelming start to life at Spurs, there are strong indications Lamela will be heading out on loan in January, although his brother Brian claims the Argentine is keen to prove his worth to Tim Sherwood.
What cannot be doubted is that Lamela appears keen to impress and the Tottenham supporters have shown a lot of support and patience to the former Roma attacker.
Sherwood threw on Lamela for the final 15 minutes in the 1-1 draw against West Brom on Boxing Day and by all accounts he performed well.
In recent hours a picture has emerged of Lamela training on his own at White Hart Lane after the game against the Baggies.
Whatever happens to Erik Lamela at Spurs – this has to be seen as a positive during a struggling opening season in English football so far.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]