Picture: CSKA Sofia ultras dig a grave for their club’s owners in the middle of the pitch
- May 1, 2013
This is getting spooky, and a little out of control.
Days after fans of Serbian second divisioners Mačva Šabac left a crucifix in the middle of their pitch, a similar death-inspired protest has occurred at CSKA Sofia.
Fans of the Bulgarian giants broke into the stadium this week, where they dug a grave in the middle of their pitch complete with a tombstone that had the name Titan – the parent company who own CSKA – written on it.
CSKA Sofia officials made sure to repair the centre circle when the incident came to light on Wednesday, however one image of the fans’ protest has since been circulated on various website.
The image can be seen below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi