CSKA Moscow’s Wernbloom drew a big penis on his manager’s back after winning the league
- May 18, 2013
The big news in Russia on Saturday was that CSKA Moscow won the league.
After a drab, goalless draw against Kuban, CSKA got the point they needed to ensure the Russian Premier League title was theirs, and Swedish midfielder Pontus Wernbloom appeared to enjoy himself quite a lot in the post match celebrations.
After winning the league, Wernbloom had penises on his mind.
The Swedish international posted a picture on Instagram showing how he’d drawn a massive penis on the back of CSKA gaffer Leonid Slutsky.
The midfielder was also snapped making the Russian Premier League trophy look like a giant love -stick.
See Pontus Wernbloom’s celebratory pictures below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...