- Liverpool target Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph as Steven Gerrard replacement [Mirror]
- Eden Hazard agrees £52m Chelsea deal taking him through to 2020 [Sun]
- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
CSKA Moscow’s Wernbloom drew a big penis on his manager’s back after winning the league
The big news in Russia on Saturday was that CSKA Moscow won the league.
After a drab, goalless draw against Kuban, CSKA got the point they needed to ensure the Russian Premier League title was theirs, and Swedish midfielder Pontus Wernbloom appeared to enjoy himself quite a lot in the post match celebrations.
After winning the league, Wernbloom had penises on his mind.
The Swedish international posted a picture on Instagram showing how he’d drawn a massive penis on the back of CSKA gaffer Leonid Slutsky.
The midfielder was also snapped making the Russian Premier League trophy look like a giant love -stick.
See Pontus Wernbloom’s celebratory pictures below.
- Updated: May 18, 2013