CSKA Moscow’s Wernbloom drew a big penis on his manager’s back after winning the league
- May 18, 2013
The big news in Russia on Saturday was that CSKA Moscow won the league.
After a drab, goalless draw against Kuban, CSKA got the point they needed to ensure the Russian Premier League title was theirs, and Swedish midfielder Pontus Wernbloom appeared to enjoy himself quite a lot in the post match celebrations.
After winning the league, Wernbloom had penises on his mind.
The Swedish international posted a picture on Instagram showing how he’d drawn a massive penis on the back of CSKA gaffer Leonid Slutsky.
The midfielder was also snapped making the Russian Premier League trophy look like a giant love -stick.
See Pontus Wernbloom’s celebratory pictures below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi