- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
CSKA Moscow’s Wernbloom drew a big penis on his manager’s back after winning the league
- May 18, 2013
The big news in Russia on Saturday was that CSKA Moscow won the league.
After a drab, goalless draw against Kuban, CSKA got the point they needed to ensure the Russian Premier League title was theirs, and Swedish midfielder Pontus Wernbloom appeared to enjoy himself quite a lot in the post match celebrations.
After winning the league, Wernbloom had penises on his mind.
The Swedish international posted a picture on Instagram showing how he’d drawn a massive penis on the back of CSKA gaffer Leonid Slutsky.
The midfielder was also snapped making the Russian Premier League trophy look like a giant love -stick.
See Pontus Wernbloom’s celebratory pictures below.