CSKA Moscow’s Wernbloom drew a big penis on his manager’s back after winning the league
- May 18, 2013
The big news in Russia on Saturday was that CSKA Moscow won the league.
After a drab, goalless draw against Kuban, CSKA got the point they needed to ensure the Russian Premier League title was theirs, and Swedish midfielder Pontus Wernbloom appeared to enjoy himself quite a lot in the post match celebrations.
After winning the league, Wernbloom had penises on his mind.
The Swedish international posted a picture on Instagram showing how he’d drawn a massive penis on the back of CSKA gaffer Leonid Slutsky.
The midfielder was also snapped making the Russian Premier League trophy look like a giant love -stick.
See Pontus Wernbloom’s celebratory pictures below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...