- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Picture: Arsene Wenger spotted in airport on way to Basel. Arsenal tipped to move for Drmic or Schar
- Updated: April 1, 2014
During the January transfer window, Arsene Wenger was spotted at Heathrow airport, leaving many to wonder where the Arsenal boss was off to.
On Monday, Wenger was again pictured in Heathrow Airport by Nicki Le Masurier – who subsequently posted the picture on Instagram.
According to this Twitter user, Wenger said he was jetting from Heathrow to Basel and this has of course set tongues wagging.
Two players have subsequently been mooted as potentially signing for Arsenal.
Josip Drmic was heavily linked to the Gunners over the weekend, after Lothar Matthäus said on Sky Germany: Arsenal have signed the Swiss striker from Nurnberg.
Perhaps Drmic has agents in Basel?
Whilst another player mooted is Fabian Schar of Basel – a highly-rated 22-year-old defender.
This picture emerges on the same day that the Daily Telegraph claim Arsene Wenger will be given his biggest ever transfer budget this summer by “Silent” Stan Kroenke.
Wenger going to Basel aye…. Isn't there a CB we wanted from them ;)
— AlexFortyNine (@AlexFortyNine) March 31, 2014
Wenger has travelled to Basel, Switzerland. Could be there for Drmic or to negotiate with Basel for Schar. Don't know if it's true though.
— Mariö Ampöv (@MAmpov10) March 31, 2014
Wenger reportedly seen heading to a flight gate with Switzerland as it's destination. Possible talks with Drmic? Maybe Basel's Schar?
— Per (@Mertesacker_AFC) March 31, 2014
It feels kind of silly to comment on Wenger being spotted today at Heathrow flying to Basel…
— AB (@behnisch) March 31, 2014
— Halo VCC (@db10Halo) March 31, 2014