Picture: A Peter Odemwingie, number 12 QPR shirt is hung up in the West Brom dressing room
- February 3, 2013
The Metro are reporting that Peter Odemwingie’s ribbing following his transfer day QPR non-move fiasco has already begun in earnest back at the The Hawthorns.
To recap, the most ridiculous story of last Thurday’s transfer deadline line involved Peter Odemwingie’s non-move to Loftus Road.
The player turned up at QPR in a car, gave a Sky interview talking about how happy he was to be moving to London, only for the deal to never materialise as West Brom refused to give permission for the sale.
According to the Metro, Albion’s players have started the micky-taking by hanging a number 12, Peter Odemwingie QPR shirt in their locker room.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi