Picture: A Peter Odemwingie, number 12 QPR shirt is hung up in the West Brom dressing room
- February 3, 2013
The Metro are reporting that Peter Odemwingie’s ribbing following his transfer day QPR non-move fiasco has already begun in earnest back at the The Hawthorns.
To recap, the most ridiculous story of last Thurday’s transfer deadline line involved Peter Odemwingie’s non-move to Loftus Road.
The player turned up at QPR in a car, gave a Sky interview talking about how happy he was to be moving to London, only for the deal to never materialise as West Brom refused to give permission for the sale.
According to the Metro, Albion’s players have started the micky-taking by hanging a number 12, Peter Odemwingie QPR shirt in their locker room.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...