- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Picture: A Peter Odemwingie, number 12 QPR shirt is hung up in the West Brom dressing room
- Updated: February 3, 2013
The Metro are reporting that Peter Odemwingie’s ribbing following his transfer day QPR non-move fiasco has already begun in earnest back at the The Hawthorns.
To recap, the most ridiculous story of last Thurday’s transfer deadline line involved Peter Odemwingie’s non-move to Loftus Road.
The player turned up at QPR in a car, gave a Sky interview talking about how happy he was to be moving to London, only for the deal to never materialise as West Brom refused to give permission for the sale.
According to the Metro, Albion’s players have started the micky-taking by hanging a number 12, Peter Odemwingie QPR shirt in their locker room.