Picture: A massive 40-foot poster of Gareth Bale is unveiled in Times Square, New York
Do New Yorkers even know who Gareth Bale is?
Tottenham Hotspur have been used in a massive PR campaign in the Big Apple on Tuesday, as a 40-foot poster of Gareth Bale has been unveiled in Times Square.
Featuring Bale in Tottenham’s brand new 2013-14 home strip, the image of Welshman is supplemented by a smaller banner saying: “Premier League is coming to NBC Sports – August 17th.”
The giant billboard offers another piece of circumstantial evidence that Bale is staying at White Hart Lane this summer after a summer of non-stop reports linking the forward to Real Madrid.
A picture of the massive Gareth Bale poster in Times Square can be seen below.
Watch Live Stream
- Gareth Bale’s injury is much worse than Real Madrid first anticipated [AS]December 1, 2016
- Two footballers included in shortlist for 2016 BBC Sports Personality of the Year awardNovember 28, 2016
- How will Real Madrid cope without Gareth Bale? There are three optionsNovember 24, 2016
- Bad news for Real Madrid & Gareth Bale [AS]November 24, 2016
- Tottenham & Arsenal keen on US teen sensation Christian Pulisic [Calcio Mercato]December 7, 2016
- Revealed: In-depth review of Toby Alderweireld’s release clause in his Spurs contractDecember 7, 2016
- Tottenham’s Erik Lamela returns to Argentina in odd circumstances. Here’s what we knowDecember 6, 2016
- Boost for Poch: Two Spurs defenders return to trainingDecember 6, 2016