Picture: A massive 40-foot poster of Gareth Bale is unveiled in Times Square, New York
- July 9, 2013
Do New Yorkers even know who Gareth Bale is?
Tottenham Hotspur have been used in a massive PR campaign in the Big Apple on Tuesday, as a 40-foot poster of Gareth Bale has been unveiled in Times Square.
Featuring Bale in Tottenham’s brand new 2013-14 home strip, the image of Welshman is supplemented by a smaller banner saying: “Premier League is coming to NBC Sports – August 17th.”
The giant billboard offers another piece of circumstantial evidence that Bale is staying at White Hart Lane this summer after a summer of non-stop reports linking the forward to Real Madrid.
A picture of the massive Gareth Bale poster in Times Square can be seen below.
- BT Sport try to convince Bale and The Ox to change squad numbers in new UCL advert (Video)
- Cristiano Ronaldo was angry about Gareth Bale again, during Roma defeat [video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo & Gareth Bale score with Aussie Rules ball on Real Madrid’...
- Benitez avoids labelling Cristiano Ronaldo as The Best in the World, puts Bale in the s...
- Real Madrid fans serenade a miserable Gareth Bale with Happy Birthday tune [Video]
- Man United have staggering €140million bid for Real Madrid star Gareth Bale rejected [C...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi