- Golazo! Everton’s Ryan Ledson scores Ronaldinhoesque 45m free kick for England U18s! [Video]
- Jose Mourinho responds to ‘Dr’ Sergio Ramos: ‘I don’t think he has a Masters in Medicine’
- Golazo! Atletico Madrid’s Koke records brother Borja Resurrección scoring 30m free-kick [Video]
- Road Rage! Cristiano Ronaldo beeps Jese in his Rolls Royce for stopping in middle of road [Video]
- Manchester United doubting whether to buy Radamel Falcao due to recurring injuries [Figaro]
Picture: A Liverpool fan is snapped with Balotelli’s name on the back of his Reds shirt
Credit to @SeanBailey_7 for snapping this picture on bus and then posting it onto Twitter.
This poor Liverpool fan will surely become an instant laughing stock after being outed for going out in public with Balotelli on the back of his Reds shirt.
Unless this fella’s name is incredibly also Balotelli, there really is no logical explanation as to why this Liverpool fan would choose to spend money on getting Super Mario’s name on his jersey rather than Liverpool icons like Luis Suarez and Steven Gerrard.
Even Stewart Downing would be more acceptable!
- Updated: January 15, 2013