Picture: A Liverpool fan is snapped with Balotelli’s name on the back of his Reds shirt
- January 15, 2013
Credit to @SeanBailey_7 for snapping this picture on bus and then posting it onto Twitter.
This poor Liverpool fan will surely become an instant laughing stock after being outed for going out in public with Balotelli on the back of his Reds shirt.
Unless this fella’s name is incredibly also Balotelli, there really is no logical explanation as to why this Liverpool fan would choose to spend money on getting Super Mario’s name on his jersey rather than Liverpool icons like Luis Suarez and Steven Gerrard.
Even Stewart Downing would be more acceptable!
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]