Phillip Lahm is at the centre of Bayern Munich & Pep Guardiola’s 9 triangles [Picture]
- January 27, 2014
Former Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola is beginning to really employ his tactics on his new Bayern Munich side.
Taking over a team who have just won everything was never going to be an easy job, but Guardiola is doing pretty fantastically so far.
In the picture above, Phillip Lahm can be seen at his new position of CDM, with a total of 9 triangles around him.
Guardiola has turned the experienced, ball playing full back Lahm into a holding central midfielder who looks to start his team’s attacks.
The tactically interesting photograph is taken from this weekend’s 2-0 win over Gladbach.
- Pep Guardiola says Schweinsteiger hasn’t been in top physical condition for three...
- Pep Guardiola says Gotze is one of his favourite players amid talk of De Bruyne swap de...
- Manuel Neuer & Thomas Muller do simultaneous quick-fire interview (Video)
- Bayern Munich v AC Milan
- Arsenal flop Nicklas Bendtner wins the Super Cup with an 89th minute leveller & wi...
- Manuel Neuer made a classic defensive diving header for Bayern v Wolfsburg in the Super...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi