Phillip Lahm is at the centre of Bayern Munich & Pep Guardiola’s 9 triangles [Picture]
- January 27, 2014
Former Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola is beginning to really employ his tactics on his new Bayern Munich side.
Taking over a team who have just won everything was never going to be an easy job, but Guardiola is doing pretty fantastically so far.
In the picture above, Phillip Lahm can be seen at his new position of CDM, with a total of 9 triangles around him.
Guardiola has turned the experienced, ball playing full back Lahm into a holding central midfielder who looks to start his team’s attacks.
The tactically interesting photograph is taken from this weekend’s 2-0 win over Gladbach.
- New Bayern Munich attacker Douglas Costa gives first interview since £21m move [Video]
- Man United put together a €160m package (transfer fee & wages) for Bayern’s ...
- Done Deal: Bayern Munich confirm the signing of Douglas Costa
- Bayern challenge Man United for Sergio Ramos. Offer defender a €60m, 5-year deal [El Ch...
- Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller talks to Bild about being a target for Manchester United
- Man United’s pursuit of Bayern’s Schweinsteiger looks like it’s dead ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi