Phillip Lahm is at the centre of Bayern Munich & Pep Guardiola’s 9 triangles [Picture]
- January 27, 2014
Former Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola is beginning to really employ his tactics on his new Bayern Munich side.
Taking over a team who have just won everything was never going to be an easy job, but Guardiola is doing pretty fantastically so far.
In the picture above, Phillip Lahm can be seen at his new position of CDM, with a total of 9 triangles around him.
Guardiola has turned the experienced, ball playing full back Lahm into a holding central midfielder who looks to start his team’s attacks.
The tactically interesting photograph is taken from this weekend’s 2-0 win over Gladbach.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]