Philipp Lahm & Thomas Muller (Man United target) extend their Bayern contracts until 2018 & 2019 [Bild]
Two of Bayern Munich’s top boys are staying at the club for several years to come.
Bild broke the news overnight on Tuesday that Philipp Lahm and Thomas Muller, the latter who has been linked to Manchester United for several months, have both committed their futures to Bayern.
Under the radar, the Bavarians have got Philipp Lahm and Thomas Muller to agree to contract extensions until 2018 and 2019 respectively.
Noticeably, by the end of Lahm’s deal in 2018, the current 30-year-old Bayern captain will have been at the club for a staggering 23-years.
As for Muller, it seems that the 24-year-old has got the deal he has been looking for after a period of insecurity at the club. Muller recently voiced his concern at not being assured in his standing at Bayern, but by penning a new deal, and turning down the opportunity to move to Man United, for example, the attacking midfielder has made a statement of intent by agreeing to extend his Bayern deal.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal star Mesut Ozil is ‘seriously considering’ offers from Bayern & Barcelon...May 27th, 2016
- Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge urges Mario Gotze to leave amid Liverpool interestMay 26th, 2016
- Bayern Munich fan survives cancer and gets club crest painted on false eyeMay 24th, 2016
- Redmen TV try to convince themselves Mario Gotze could still join Liverpool from Bayern (Video)May 24th, 2016
- Thomas Müller & Pep Guardiola argue over tactics before Bayern’s title partyMay 7th, 2016
- Sunderland’s Fabio Borini compares himself to Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller [Guardian]April 29th, 2016
- Thomas Muller struggles to score in Bayern training, jokes around (Video)April 12th, 2016
- Mission Impossible: The Germany 2 – England 3 cartoon (442oons video)March 27th, 2016