- Spurs boss Pochettino says there’s more to come from 30-goal Harry Kane [Video]
- Bayern’s Sebastian Rode does a Reverse Robben v Hoffenheim [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers amazingly suggests Liverpool were overawed by occasion v Aston Villa [Video]
- Leo Messi takes to tattooing, draws his number 10 on famous ink artist [Pictures]
- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
Philipp Lahm & Thomas Muller (Man United target) extend their Bayern contracts until 2018 & 2019 [Bild]
- June 11, 2014
Two of Bayern Munich’s top boys are staying at the club for several years to come.
Bild broke the news overnight on Tuesday that Philipp Lahm and Thomas Muller, the latter who has been linked to Manchester United for several months, have both committed their futures to Bayern.
Under the radar, the Bavarians have got Philipp Lahm and Thomas Muller to agree to contract extensions until 2018 and 2019 respectively.
Noticeably, by the end of Lahm’s deal in 2018, the current 30-year-old Bayern captain will have been at the club for a staggering 23-years.
As for Muller, it seems that the 24-year-old has got the deal he has been looking for after a period of insecurity at the club. Muller recently voiced his concern at not being assured in his standing at Bayern, but by penning a new deal, and turning down the opportunity to move to Man United, for example, the attacking midfielder has made a statement of intent by agreeing to extend his Bayern deal.