- Manchester United’s Juan Mata gives Full Time Devils a Wave
- Spurs’ Andros Townsend banters Roberto Soldado for using Google Translate in Twitter chat
- Xabi Alonso is already giving interviews in German to Bayern TV, after 2 months of classes [Video]
- FC Barcelona will not renew Qatar sponsorship deal due to terror financing concerns
- Raheem Sterling wins Tuttosport’s young player of 2014 award, Liverpool star called ‘black gold’
Philipp Lahm & Thomas Muller (Man United target) extend their Bayern contracts until 2018 & 2019 [Bild]
Two of Bayern Munich’s top boys are staying at the club for several years to come.
Bild broke the news overnight on Tuesday that Philipp Lahm and Thomas Muller, the latter who has been linked to Manchester United for several months, have both committed their futures to Bayern.
Under the radar, the Bavarians have got Philipp Lahm and Thomas Muller to agree to contract extensions until 2018 and 2019 respectively.
Noticeably, by the end of Lahm’s deal in 2018, the current 30-year-old Bayern captain will have been at the club for a staggering 23-years.
As for Muller, it seems that the 24-year-old has got the deal he has been looking for after a period of insecurity at the club. Muller recently voiced his concern at not being assured in his standing at Bayern, but by penning a new deal, and turning down the opportunity to move to Man United, for example, the attacking midfielder has made a statement of intent by agreeing to extend his Bayern deal.
- Updated: June 11, 2014