Philipp Lahm & Thomas Muller (Man United target) extend their Bayern contracts until 2018 & 2019 [Bild]
- June 11, 2014
Two of Bayern Munich’s top boys are staying at the club for several years to come.
Bild broke the news overnight on Tuesday that Philipp Lahm and Thomas Muller, the latter who has been linked to Manchester United for several months, have both committed their futures to Bayern.
Under the radar, the Bavarians have got Philipp Lahm and Thomas Muller to agree to contract extensions until 2018 and 2019 respectively.
Noticeably, by the end of Lahm’s deal in 2018, the current 30-year-old Bayern captain will have been at the club for a staggering 23-years.
As for Muller, it seems that the 24-year-old has got the deal he has been looking for after a period of insecurity at the club. Muller recently voiced his concern at not being assured in his standing at Bayern, but by penning a new deal, and turning down the opportunity to move to Man United, for example, the attacking midfielder has made a statement of intent by agreeing to extend his Bayern deal.
- Bayern’s Mario Gotze throws first pitch at LA Dodgers-NY Mets game [Video]
- Bayern open talks with Man United’s Ed Woodward for the €50m purchase of Angel Di...
- Pep Guardiola: Bastian Schweinsteiger needs to decide on a Man United move [Quotes]
- New Bayern Munich attacker Douglas Costa gives first interview since £21m move [Video]
- Man United put together a €160m package (transfer fee & wages) for Bayern’s ...
- Done Deal: Bayern Munich confirm the signing of Douglas Costa
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi