- Cristiano Ronaldo struggles to stay awake during statue unveiling [Video]
- James Rodriguez’s & Radamel Falcao’s Fathers played together for Deportes Tolima in 1987
- Pirloesque! Bastian Schweinsteiger’s stunning free-kick v Mainz [Video]
- Liverpool fan after Arsenal draw: ‘Flamini should have been sent off!’ [Video]
- Manchester United players make fans’ dreams come true at Christmas Foundation [Video]
Phil Jones pulls off another ridiculous face during Man United’s 4-1 win over Swansea
Much like it was at the end of last season, this could be a regular post after every Manchester United game in 2013/2014.
Phil Jones now looks set for an extended run in the Manchester United first team under David Moyes with Rafael injured for at least a month.
Jones will also likely fill in in midfield and at centre back so grimaces and ridiculous images of the former Blackburn man will be aplenty.
The picture above may not be the best “Phil Jones face” ever, but it gets us off to a decent start…
(In fairness to Jones, Wilfried Bony also looks a bit ridiculous!)
- Updated: August 18, 2013