- The atmosphere at last night’s Superclasico between River Plate & Boca Juniors was incredible [Video]
- Victor Valdes has stopped training with Manchester United and won’t be joining the club
- Crazy Odds! Back Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez to score anytime v West Brom at 6/1
- Louis Van Gaal mocks Man United Twitter account confirming Luke Shaw’s injury “Few weeks out” [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Pepe & Marcelo make fun of James Rodriguez’s awful touch in Real Madrid training [Video]
Phew! Carlos Valderrama didn’t cut his trademark blonde afro after all
Hairgate was a hoax.
Pictures surfaced over the weekend claiming that 51-year-old Colombian legend Carlos Valderrama had retired his famous curly wig.
Happily those pictures have since been proved to be misleading.
Valderrama was photographed at a training day at Atletico Junior in his home country, and because of windswept conditions the three-time World Cup star pulled his hair back in a ponytail.
Looking to rectify a wrong, pictures and video of Carlos Valderrama still with his trademark blonde afro can be seen below.
- Updated: March 12, 2013