Phew! Carlos Valderrama didn’t cut his trademark blonde afro after all
- March 12, 2013
Hairgate was a hoax.
Pictures surfaced over the weekend claiming that 51-year-old Colombian legend Carlos Valderrama had retired his famous curly wig.
Happily those pictures have since been proved to be misleading.
Valderrama was photographed at a training day at Atletico Junior in his home country, and because of windswept conditions the three-time World Cup star pulled his hair back in a ponytail.
Looking to rectify a wrong, pictures and video of Carlos Valderrama still with his trademark blonde afro can be seen below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]