Phew! Carlos Valderrama didn’t cut his trademark blonde afro after all
- March 12, 2013
Hairgate was a hoax.
Pictures surfaced over the weekend claiming that 51-year-old Colombian legend Carlos Valderrama had retired his famous curly wig.
Happily those pictures have since been proved to be misleading.
Valderrama was photographed at a training day at Atletico Junior in his home country, and because of windswept conditions the three-time World Cup star pulled his hair back in a ponytail.
Looking to rectify a wrong, pictures and video of Carlos Valderrama still with his trademark blonde afro can be seen below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...