- Liverpool target Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph as Steven Gerrard replacement [Mirror]
- Eden Hazard agrees £52m Chelsea deal taking him through to 2020 [Sun]
- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
Phew! Carlos Valderrama didn’t cut his trademark blonde afro after all
Hairgate was a hoax.
Pictures surfaced over the weekend claiming that 51-year-old Colombian legend Carlos Valderrama had retired his famous curly wig.
Happily those pictures have since been proved to be misleading.
Valderrama was photographed at a training day at Atletico Junior in his home country, and because of windswept conditions the three-time World Cup star pulled his hair back in a ponytail.
Looking to rectify a wrong, pictures and video of Carlos Valderrama still with his trademark blonde afro can be seen below.
- Updated: March 12, 2013