Petr Cech may leave Chelsea after silent snub from Jose Mourinho [Mirror]
- August 19, 2014
After all Jose Mourinho’s tall talk of managing the Courtois-Cech situation with tactful diplomacy, it looks like the Chelsea boss shirked that duty, if the Mirror’s John Cross is to be believed.
Cross claims that Cech wasn’t even forwarned by Mourinho that he wouldn’t be playing, which is believable, considering Courtois has confirmed that he was only told he was playing an hour before kick-off.
After 10 years service between the sticks for Chelsea, surely Cech deserved a bit better than to be given the silent treatment.
The Mirror claim that the snub has left Cech bitterly disappoined and disillusioned, and will consider his long-term future, with PSG and Monaco well-documented interested parties.
The Independent, meanwhile, report nothing of Mourinho snubbing Cech, but do claim that he’s demanding talks with the club over his long term future.
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba reveals his toughest ever opponents to Rio Ferdinand [Video]
- Barcelona could announce the signing of Chelsea target Arda Turan today [AS]
- Nathan becomes the latest Chelsea player to join Vitesse on loan [De Telegraaf]
- Drake scores a penalty past Chelsea legend Didier Drogba [Instagram video]
- Chelsea YouTuber @feroze17 welcomes Radamel Falcao to the club with classy video
- Diego Costa smashes into people and scores nutmeg during futsal friendly in Kuwait [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi