Petr Cech may leave Chelsea after silent snub from Jose Mourinho [Mirror]
- August 19, 2014
After all Jose Mourinho’s tall talk of managing the Courtois-Cech situation with tactful diplomacy, it looks like the Chelsea boss shirked that duty, if the Mirror’s John Cross is to be believed.
Cross claims that Cech wasn’t even forwarned by Mourinho that he wouldn’t be playing, which is believable, considering Courtois has confirmed that he was only told he was playing an hour before kick-off.
After 10 years service between the sticks for Chelsea, surely Cech deserved a bit better than to be given the silent treatment.
The Mirror claim that the snub has left Cech bitterly disappoined and disillusioned, and will consider his long-term future, with PSG and Monaco well-documented interested parties.
The Independent, meanwhile, report nothing of Mourinho snubbing Cech, but do claim that he’s demanding talks with the club over his long term future.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]