Petr Cech answers question on Twitter trolling both Steven Gerrard & Lionel Messi
@Roberts143 you are right
— Petr Cech (@PetrCech) August 17, 2014
Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech conducted a Q&A on Twitter on Sunday.
According to all reports, the Czech custodian will be dropped this evening for Chelsea’s visit to Burnley, with Thibaut Courtois given the nod to start in goal by Jose Mourinho.
Nevertheless, Cech appears to have his humour in tact and answered one question during the Twitter Q&A that managed to troll both Lionel Messi and Steven Gerrard.
Its difficult to say Cech was trolling himself, as he merely answered in the affirmative but the fact he chose this question to answer is indicative of itself.
And, of course true, Lionel Messi has not scored against Chelsea whilst Steven Gerrard is still to win a Premier League medal with Liverpool.
There was plenty of delight at Cech answering, presumably from Chelsea fans, this Tweet has over 5,700 retweets and over 3,000 favourites.
Watch Live Stream
- The story behind Neymar’s gift to a disabled Sporting Gijon fan [Mundo Deportivo]September 26, 2016
- Looks like Neymar is back together with ex girlfriend Bruna MarquezineSeptember 26, 2016
- Barcelona legend Andoni Zubizarreta loses a La Liga goalie record to Valencia’s Diego AlvesSeptember 25, 2016
- No Messi, No problem: Neymar at the double as Barcelona hit 5 at Sporting (Official video)September 25, 2016
- The team Chelsea should be fielding shows why they are in crisis againSeptember 26, 2016
- Rumour: Man United old boy Angel di Maria may be heading to ChelseaSeptember 26, 2016
- Ref Michael Oliver tracked back quicker than Chelsea’s N’Golo Kante v ArsenalSeptember 26, 2016
- Kevin De Bruyne’s injury may trigger a special coming together for the Hazard brothers [HLN]September 26, 2016
- Lionel Messi thanks Borussia Monchengladbach for get well message on FacebookSeptember 23, 2016
- The moment Lionel Messi picked up a groin strain against Atletico Madrid (Video)September 22, 2016
- Barcelona confirm Leo Messi is out for 3 weeks with groin injurySeptember 21, 2016
- Pep Guardiola: Leo Messi sits on football’s top table by himself (Video)September 17, 2016