‘Pete, you’re fit?!’ Petr Cech & John Terry surprise press pack by training perfectly fine at Chelsea training [Video]
- April 29, 2014
The press pack gathered at Cobham to watch Chelsea train today had to do a double take when two players made surprise appearances.
The shock from the hacks was palpable as Petr Cech came sauntering past them – this despite having been ruled out for the season by manager Jose Mourinho.
(The same goes for John Terry, who also trained just fine, despite also being ruled out for the season by Mourinho)
One journo couldn’t hide his surprise, and asked Cech, ‘Pete, you’re fit?! – To which Cech replied, barely concealing a smirk, ‘Of course’, while Torres and others had a good chuckle at the hoodwinked press pack.
Yet another classic piece of mind games from Mourinho; time for Diego Simeone to check his game plan for tomorrow night, because it looks like Schwarzer will be back on the bench for the Chelsea number 1.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...