‘Pete, you’re fit?!’ Petr Cech & John Terry surprise press pack by training perfectly fine at Chelsea training [Video]
- April 29, 2014
The press pack gathered at Cobham to watch Chelsea train today had to do a double take when two players made surprise appearances.
The shock from the hacks was palpable as Petr Cech came sauntering past them – this despite having been ruled out for the season by manager Jose Mourinho.
(The same goes for John Terry, who also trained just fine, despite also being ruled out for the season by Mourinho)
One journo couldn’t hide his surprise, and asked Cech, ‘Pete, you’re fit?! – To which Cech replied, barely concealing a smirk, ‘Of course’, while Torres and others had a good chuckle at the hoodwinked press pack.
Yet another classic piece of mind games from Mourinho; time for Diego Simeone to check his game plan for tomorrow night, because it looks like Schwarzer will be back on the bench for the Chelsea number 1.
- Chelsea prepare €18m offer for Stuttgart defender Antonio Rüdiger [Stuttgarter Zeitung]
- Sport detail the Chelsea & Man City offers for Paul Pogba
- Chelsea agree personal terms with Asmir Begovic to replace Petr Cech [Di Marzio]
- First Interview: Petr Cech believes his experience can help Arsenal win the title [Video]
- Kuwaiti Chelsea fan burns Petr Cech’s shirt after keeper’s move to Arsenal ...
- Chelsea fan trolls Petr Čech’s Wikipedia page following move to Arsenal
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi