‘Pete, you’re fit?!’ Petr Cech & John Terry surprise press pack by training perfectly fine at Chelsea training [Video]
- April 29, 2014
The press pack gathered at Cobham to watch Chelsea train today had to do a double take when two players made surprise appearances.
The shock from the hacks was palpable as Petr Cech came sauntering past them – this despite having been ruled out for the season by manager Jose Mourinho.
(The same goes for John Terry, who also trained just fine, despite also being ruled out for the season by Mourinho)
One journo couldn’t hide his surprise, and asked Cech, ‘Pete, you’re fit?! – To which Cech replied, barely concealing a smirk, ‘Of course’, while Torres and others had a good chuckle at the hoodwinked press pack.
Yet another classic piece of mind games from Mourinho; time for Diego Simeone to check his game plan for tomorrow night, because it looks like Schwarzer will be back on the bench for the Chelsea number 1.
- Kid’s got talent: Footage of Chelsea’s 12-year-old sensation Ben Elliott (V...
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)
- Pedro finally explains his decision to join Chelsea ahead of Manchester United [Marca]
- Think Chelsea have a lot of players on loan? Wait till you see what’s going on at...
- Chelsea’s Kurt Zouma & Juve’s Paul Pogba show off sublime juggling ski...
- Chelsea failed in a late bid to sign Luisao from Benfica [O Jogo]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...