PES 14’s Graphic FAILS: Guess which player this is supposed to be?! (And some good examples)
- September 18, 2013
It’s 2013, the graphics are around 128-bit, yet somehow, game developers are still struggling with the most basic of design concepts, i.e. making computerised versions of real people look remotely like them!
The digitalised individual to the left is Konami’s attempt at Kolo Toure!
Where to start…the Japanese designers have given him long flowing hair instead of his tightly cropped afro…and he otherwise looks like a white man who’s spent too long in a sunbed!
To be fair to Konami, they have got the stars’ features spot-on this year, as in most years, as can be seen on the clip below.
They just seem to have gotten a bit lazy when it came to designing the lesser-knowns.
[gthumb id=”355618″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...