PES 14’s Graphic FAILS: Guess which player this is supposed to be?! (And some good examples)
- September 18, 2013
It’s 2013, the graphics are around 128-bit, yet somehow, game developers are still struggling with the most basic of design concepts, i.e. making computerised versions of real people look remotely like them!
The digitalised individual to the left is Konami’s attempt at Kolo Toure!
Where to start…the Japanese designers have given him long flowing hair instead of his tightly cropped afro…and he otherwise looks like a white man who’s spent too long in a sunbed!
To be fair to Konami, they have got the stars’ features spot-on this year, as in most years, as can be seen on the clip below.
They just seem to have gotten a bit lazy when it came to designing the lesser-knowns.
[gthumb id=”355618″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi