Perfect Synchrony: Chelsea’s Andre Schürrle takes Kroos’ pass on the turn with left, finishes with right (Germany 3 – Ireland 0)
- October 12, 2013
[gthumb id=”364121″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
There were some great individual goals scored around the world last night, but in terms of combination/team goals this was one of the best.
Chelsea’s Andre Schürrle ghosted into the Irish box with an elusive third man run, with the Irish defence caught napping trying to play Thomas Muller offside.
Bayern’s Toni Kroos spotted the run and played a beautifully weighted dinked ball for Schurrle to run on to.
With the ball coming over his head, Schurlle thought and acted quickly, and in one felled move he had the ball in the back of the net.
Taking the ball on the turn with his right foot, he completed his 180 spin and finished with his right.
Amazing balance, and perfect synchrony.
[gthumb id=”364124″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Andre Schurrle does a Trip Advisor, recommends Chelsea as a destination
- Ex-Chelsea man Andre Schürrle confirms he’ll be getting a Premier League winner...
- Premier League champion André Schürrle congratulates ex-Chelsea teammates on Twitter
- Ex-Chelsea man André Schürrle scores his first goal for Wolfsburg [Video]
- Debut highlights of ex-Chelsea man Andre Schurrle for Wolfsburg on his Bundesliga retur...
- Andre Schurrle hails amazing Chelsea after signing for Wolfsburg [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi