- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Perennial Tottenham target Leandro Damiao is finally leaving Internacional but he’s decided to stay in Brazil
- Updated: December 12, 2013
For the first transfer window in a long, long time, Tottenham fans won’t have to read stories linking Internacional striker Leandro Damiao to White Hart Lane.
Just 12 months ago Tottenham manager Andre-Villas Boas told Brazilian portal Lancenet:
Leandro had a spectacular Olympics. We follow the best players and the youngsters, Damiao fits this profile. He has had injuries after London 2012 but he is a player that is always on our list.
For better or for worse though, 24-year-old Leandro Damiao is now leaving Internacional, however widespread reports in South America are claiming that the forward is heading to Santos for €13 million.
Since signing for Internacional for just £150,000 three years ago, Damiao played 179 games for Internacional scoring 90 goals.
Noticeably, after bagging a whopping 41 goals in 201, Damiao’s career has petered off in recent times, and in 2013 the forward has scored just 13 times.