- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
Per Mertesacker & Lukas Podolski posted pictures from the Arsenal dressing room after Fulham win
— Per Mertesacker (@mertesacker) January 18, 2014
Both Per Mertesacker and Lukas Podolski took pictures in the Arsenal dressing after the 2-0 win over Fulham on Saturday, and posted them on social networking sites.
First up, the BFG posted an image alongside Aaron Ramsey, with the Welsh midfielder showing the “Theo Walcott 2-0,” on his Twitter account.
Despite Santi Cazorla’s two goals for the Gunners, Mertesacker seemed more excited by the Arsenal clean sheet and the fact Arsene Wenger’s side are still top of the league.
Lukas Podolski took to Instagram to put up his picture, alongside Arsenal man of the match Santi Cazorla and it came with a host of hash tags…
Podolski added the following to the picture below: “Derby VICTORY! Santi was our hero today! Great feeling to be on top of the league again! Thanx for the support….. #derby #victory #afc #arsenal #fans #carzorla #podolski #lukaspodolski #gunners #poldi #aha #topoftheleague”
- Updated: January 18, 2014