Pep Guardiola’s tiff with a blonde woman over a red cap during Bayern Munich’s title celebrations [Vine]
Pep Guardiola was a bit of a party pooper on Tuesday night.
Bayern Munich were crowned Bundesliga champions for a 24th time with a record seven games to spare after a 3-1 victory at Hertha Berlin.
After the fulltime whistle Bayern’s players celebrated their success with those fans lucky enough to be at the Olympic Stadium, however Pep Guardiola threw a mini strop on the sidelines.
A blonde woman, persumably from Bayern’s marketing department, put a celebratory red cap on Pep’s bald head, but the Spanish coach immediately took it off. The pair then had a little tiff before the woman put the cap on Guardiola’s head backwards.
See the footage below, together with other video recorded during Bayern Munich’s title celebrations.
Watch Live Stream
- Manuel Neuer scores a belter in Bayern Munich training, Thomas Muller commentates (video)December 8, 2016
- Bayern Munich president: We’re £170million behind top Premier League clubsDecember 7, 2016
- Xabi Alonso shows off his impressive watch collection in new film (Video)December 7, 2016
- Bayern Munich troll Arsenal ahead of Monday’s Champions League drawDecember 7, 2016
- Pep Guardiola impressed with Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United of late (Video)December 5, 2016
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to claim he snubbed Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas (Video)December 5, 2016
- Pep Guardiola calls a journalist a ‘liar’ for fake news story regarding Alexis SanchezDecember 5, 2016
- Pep Guardiola told Yaya Toure to sit down & not warm up v Chelsea (Video)December 4, 2016