Pep Guardiola’s tiff with a blonde woman over a red cap during Bayern Munich’s title celebrations [Vine]
Pep Guardiola was a bit of a party pooper on Tuesday night.
Bayern Munich were crowned Bundesliga champions for a 24th time with a record seven games to spare after a 3-1 victory at Hertha Berlin.
After the fulltime whistle Bayern’s players celebrated their success with those fans lucky enough to be at the Olympic Stadium, however Pep Guardiola threw a mini strop on the sidelines.
A blonde woman, persumably from Bayern’s marketing department, put a celebratory red cap on Pep’s bald head, but the Spanish coach immediately took it off. The pair then had a little tiff before the woman put the cap on Guardiola’s head backwards.
See the footage below, together with other video recorded during Bayern Munich’s title celebrations.
Watch Live Stream
- Looks like Liverpool keeper Loris Karius takes after Bayern Munich’s Manuel NeuerSeptember 25, 2016
- Bayern Munich want to sign Liverpool’s star asset [Express]September 25, 2016
- Will he get in trouble? Bayern’s Franck Ribery was incredibly cheeky v HamburgSeptember 24, 2016
- Bayern Munich close to some great Robert Lewandowski news [Bild]September 21, 2016
- Pep Guardiola was happy with Man City’s response v Celtic (Video)September 28, 2016
- Guardiola shows up to training in flashy £200k Bentley [Pictures]September 28, 2016
- Manchester City loanee Bersant Celina scores again for FC Twente (video)September 25, 2016
- Pep Guardiola is changing English football at Man City (Sky Video)September 25, 2016