Pep Guardiola’s tiff with a blonde woman over a red cap during Bayern Munich’s title celebrations [Vine]
Pep Guardiola was a bit of a party pooper on Tuesday night.
Bayern Munich were crowned Bundesliga champions for a 24th time with a record seven games to spare after a 3-1 victory at Hertha Berlin.
After the fulltime whistle Bayern’s players celebrated their success with those fans lucky enough to be at the Olympic Stadium, however Pep Guardiola threw a mini strop on the sidelines.
A blonde woman, persumably from Bayern’s marketing department, put a celebratory red cap on Pep’s bald head, but the Spanish coach immediately took it off. The pair then had a little tiff before the woman put the cap on Guardiola’s head backwards.
See the footage below, together with other video recorded during Bayern Munich’s title celebrations.
Watch Live Stream
- Bayern fans display a banner attacking Arjen Robben for his son training with 1860 MunichAugust 29, 2016
- Arsenal tried to sign Antoine Griezmann & Robert Lewandowski this summer [Sun]August 28, 2016
- Robert Lewandowski sends cheeky message to Pierre-Emerick AubameyangAugust 27, 2016
- Jose Mourinho trolls Bayern after saying Schweinsteiger first-team return is ‘not impossible’ (Video)August 26, 2016
- Pep Guardiola’s supportive text message to Raheem Sterling during his tough Euro 2016August 28, 2016
- Manchester City boss does a Wenger when asked about Sergio Aguero’s elbow (Video)August 28, 2016
- Pep Guardiola says Joe Hart is not even guaranteed to be Man City’s Number 2 Keeper [Papers]August 26, 2016
- Joe Hart starts as captain for Man City but poster of him outside Etihad has vanishedAugust 24, 2016