Pep Guardiola’s tiff with a blonde woman over a red cap during Bayern Munich’s title celebrations [Vine]
- March 26, 2014
Pep Guardiola was a bit of a party pooper on Tuesday night.
Bayern Munich were crowned Bundesliga champions for a 24th time with a record seven games to spare after a 3-1 victory at Hertha Berlin.
After the fulltime whistle Bayern’s players celebrated their success with those fans lucky enough to be at the Olympic Stadium, however Pep Guardiola threw a mini strop on the sidelines.
A blonde woman, persumably from Bayern’s marketing department, put a celebratory red cap on Pep’s bald head, but the Spanish coach immediately took it off. The pair then had a little tiff before the woman put the cap on Guardiola’s head backwards.
See the footage below, together with other video recorded during Bayern Munich’s title celebrations.
- Man United’s pursuit of Bayern’s Schweinsteiger looks like it’s dead ...
- Bayern Munich star Franck Ribery is considering retirement due to ankle problem
- Bayern Munich set to sign Douglas Costa from Shakhtar for €35m [Sport 1]
- Bayern & Man United considering swap deal of cash plus Bastian Schweinsteiger for ...
- Bayern boss Pep Guardiola states that he still has huge affection for ex-Barca presiden...
- BBC confirm Man United interest in both Sergio Ramos & Bastian Schweinsteiger
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi