Pep Guardiola’s tiff with a blonde woman over a red cap during Bayern Munich’s title celebrations [Vine]
Pep Guardiola was a bit of a party pooper on Tuesday night.
Bayern Munich were crowned Bundesliga champions for a 24th time with a record seven games to spare after a 3-1 victory at Hertha Berlin.
After the fulltime whistle Bayern’s players celebrated their success with those fans lucky enough to be at the Olympic Stadium, however Pep Guardiola threw a mini strop on the sidelines.
A blonde woman, persumably from Bayern’s marketing department, put a celebratory red cap on Pep’s bald head, but the Spanish coach immediately took it off. The pair then had a little tiff before the woman put the cap on Guardiola’s head backwards.
See the footage below, together with other video recorded during Bayern Munich’s title celebrations.
Watch Live Stream
- Robert Lewandowski’s agent confirms Real Madrid talks to Der SpiegelMay 28th, 2016
- Philipp Lahm is looking forward to watching Germany with a beer (Video)May 28th, 2016
- Arsenal star Mesut Ozil is ‘seriously considering’ offers from Bayern & Barcelon...May 27th, 2016
- Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge urges Mario Gotze to leave amid Liverpool interestMay 26th, 2016
- Man United & Man City to fight it out for £45m rated John Stones [M.E.N]May 25th, 2016
- Eric Cantona insists Man United fans won’t like Jose Mourinho & puts himself forward [...May 24th, 2016
- Pep Guardiola apologised for not winning Champions League in Bayern farewell speech (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Which team will be better: Pep Guardiola’s Man City or Jose Mourinho’s Man United? (B...May 22nd, 2016