Pep Guardiola shows off his penalty and free-kick taking skills at Bayern Munich’s training in Doha
- January 13, 2014
Bayern Munich are finishing up their winter training session in Qatar, but before the Bavarians head back to Germany coach Pep Guardiola has shown off his skills on the training pitch.
Guardiola, the former Barcelona midfielder, showed that he still has plenty of serious skills by taking penalties and free-kicks on the pitch.
The former Spanish international also showed terrific ball skills doing keepy-uppies.
Watch Pep Guardiola prove he still has it below.
- Mario Gotze scores his second for Germany v Poland (Video)
- Mario Götze scores great solo goal to put Germany 2-0 ahead v Poland (Video)
- Class: Bayern Munich to host training camps for refugees, offer meals & German cla...
- Thiago Alcantara publishes full documentary on year out with injury at Bayern (Video)
- Bayern boss Pep Guardiola gets frustrated with Arturo Vidal’s positional awarenes...
- Kingsley Coman unveiled as a Bayern player after completing €20m transfer from Juventus
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...