Pep Guardiola shows off his penalty and free-kick taking skills at Bayern Munich’s training in Doha
- January 13, 2014
Bayern Munich are finishing up their winter training session in Qatar, but before the Bavarians head back to Germany coach Pep Guardiola has shown off his skills on the training pitch.
Guardiola, the former Barcelona midfielder, showed that he still has plenty of serious skills by taking penalties and free-kicks on the pitch.
The former Spanish international also showed terrific ball skills doing keepy-uppies.
Watch Pep Guardiola prove he still has it below.
- Man United’s pursuit of Bayern’s Schweinsteiger looks like it’s dead ...
- Bayern Munich star Franck Ribery is considering retirement due to ankle problem
- Bayern Munich set to sign Douglas Costa from Shakhtar for €35m [Sport 1]
- Bayern & Man United considering swap deal of cash plus Bastian Schweinsteiger for ...
- Bayern boss Pep Guardiola states that he still has huge affection for ex-Barca presiden...
- BBC confirm Man United interest in both Sergio Ramos & Bastian Schweinsteiger
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi