Pep Guardiola answers the question is it harder to replace Sir Alex Ferguson or Jupp Heynckes? [Sky Sports]
Before Manchester United’s away match at Bayern Munich in the Champions League on Wednesday night, Bayern boss Pep Guardiola sat down for a chat with Sky Sports.
During the over 8 minute segment, Guardiola was asked for his thoughts on whether it’s harder to replace Sir Alex Ferguson or Jupp Heynckes?
Pep not only answered the question, but the Munich manager also reflected on last summer, his time at Allainz Arena so far and more.
Watch Pep Guardiola’s interview with Sky Sports before Bayern v Munich United below.
Watch Live Stream
- Kevin-Prince Boateng hits out at German politician who made racist remarks about Jerome [Instagram]May 29th, 2016
- Pots revealed for next season’s CL group stage draw ft. Arsenal & Spurs in lower potsMay 29th, 2016
- Robert Lewandowski’s agent confirms Real Madrid talks to Der SpiegelMay 28th, 2016
- Philipp Lahm is looking forward to watching Germany with a beer (Video)May 28th, 2016
- Chelsea captain John Terry wishes Jose Mourinho well at Manchester United (Video)May 30th, 2016
- Jose Mourinho turns up to Carrington for his first day as Manchester United boss (Video)May 30th, 2016
- Dutch boss Danny Blind reprimands Man Utd’s Memphis Depay for petty & poor attitude at...May 30th, 2016
- The ideal one to eleven under Jose Mourinho from a Man United fan perspectiveMay 30th, 2016
- Man United & Man City to fight it out for £45m rated John Stones [M.E.N]May 25th, 2016
- Eric Cantona insists Man United fans won’t like Jose Mourinho & puts himself forward [...May 24th, 2016
- Pep Guardiola apologised for not winning Champions League in Bayern farewell speech (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Which team will be better: Pep Guardiola’s Man City or Jose Mourinho’s Man United? (B...May 22nd, 2016