Pep Guardiola answers the question is it harder to replace Sir Alex Ferguson or Jupp Heynckes? [Sky Sports]
- April 9, 2014
Before Manchester United’s away match at Bayern Munich in the Champions League on Wednesday night, Bayern boss Pep Guardiola sat down for a chat with Sky Sports.
During the over 8 minute segment, Guardiola was asked for his thoughts on whether it’s harder to replace Sir Alex Ferguson or Jupp Heynckes?
Pep not only answered the question, but the Munich manager also reflected on last summer, his time at Allainz Arena so far and more.
Watch Pep Guardiola’s interview with Sky Sports before Bayern v Munich United below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...