Pep Guardiola answers the question is it harder to replace Sir Alex Ferguson or Jupp Heynckes? [Sky Sports]
Before Manchester United’s away match at Bayern Munich in the Champions League on Wednesday night, Bayern boss Pep Guardiola sat down for a chat with Sky Sports.
During the over 8 minute segment, Guardiola was asked for his thoughts on whether it’s harder to replace Sir Alex Ferguson or Jupp Heynckes?
Pep not only answered the question, but the Munich manager also reflected on last summer, his time at Allainz Arena so far and more.
Watch Pep Guardiola’s interview with Sky Sports before Bayern v Munich United below.
Watch Live Stream
- Bayern publish top 5 goals from pre-season training ft. Lewandowski & Thiago beauties (Video)August 18, 2016
- Bad news for Bayern Munich’s Kingsley Coman (Video)August 17, 2016
- Manuel Neuer blasts Man United boss Jose Mourinho [Bild]August 14, 2016
- The Guardian think Arsenal could sign Bayern’s Robert LewandowskiAugust 11, 2016
- Man United fan creates a comedy Paul Pogba, Zlatan Ibrahimovic shirt [Instagram]August 24, 2016
- Mino Raiola offers Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli to Man United [Gazzetta]August 24, 2016
- Man United fans react to claims Bastian Schweinsteiger is like Chelsea’s Winston BogardeAugust 24, 2016
- Bastian Schweinsteiger briefs his fans on current Man United situation [Twitter]August 24, 2016
- Man City’s brand new Pep Guardiola song (Video)August 21, 2016
- Sergio Aguero fires Man City to another win on Pep Guardiola’s first trip to Stoke [Tweets]August 20, 2016
- Farewell: Pep Guardiola comments on Joe Hart and Yaya Toure’s futures at Man CityAugust 19, 2016
- Paper Backpages confused over Joe Hart’s Manchester City future after Guardiola axeAugust 17, 2016