- Barcelona striker Luis Suarez frustrated with his bad reputation [Video]
- EPIC FAIL! ISL keeper David James got caught in the net whilst trying to kick post in anger [Video]
- Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal & Man City all have men in FIFPro World XI best midfielders list
- Real Madrid pitch invader at Basel celebrates his illegal behaviour on Facebook [Pictures]
- Juventus boss Massimo Allegri has a colourful outburst on the touchline v Malmo [Fan Cam]
Pep Guardiola answers the question is it harder to replace Sir Alex Ferguson or Jupp Heynckes? [Sky Sports]
Before Manchester United’s away match at Bayern Munich in the Champions League on Wednesday night, Bayern boss Pep Guardiola sat down for a chat with Sky Sports.
During the over 8 minute segment, Guardiola was asked for his thoughts on whether it’s harder to replace Sir Alex Ferguson or Jupp Heynckes?
Pep not only answered the question, but the Munich manager also reflected on last summer, his time at Allainz Arena so far and more.
Watch Pep Guardiola’s interview with Sky Sports before Bayern v Munich United below.
- Updated: April 9, 2014