Pep Guardiola answers the question is it harder to replace Sir Alex Ferguson or Jupp Heynckes? [Sky Sports]
Before Manchester United’s away match at Bayern Munich in the Champions League on Wednesday night, Bayern boss Pep Guardiola sat down for a chat with Sky Sports.
During the over 8 minute segment, Guardiola was asked for his thoughts on whether it’s harder to replace Sir Alex Ferguson or Jupp Heynckes?
Pep not only answered the question, but the Munich manager also reflected on last summer, his time at Allainz Arena so far and more.
Watch Pep Guardiola’s interview with Sky Sports before Bayern v Munich United below.
Watch Live Stream
- Nuts: Philipp Lahm scores brilliant goal for Bayern v Augsburg (Video)October 26, 2016
- Bayern players wowed by freestyle street performer’s skills after coach invite (Video)October 26, 2016
- Bayern Munich to announce three massive deals in the next month [Sport1]October 26, 2016
- Bayern boss Carlo Ancelotti explains why he doesn’t care that Xabi Alonso is slow (Video)October 21, 2016
- Man United fans outraged as Henrikh Mkhitaryan not even in squad for Man City game [Tweets]October 26, 2016
- “Extremely sorry” Jose Mourinho apologises to Man United fans in match-day programmeOctober 26, 2016
- Manchester United v Manchester City [Team Sheets]October 26, 2016
- Jose Mourinho and his hot mic problems (Video)October 26, 2016
- Rap Battle: Pep Guardiola vs Jose Mourinho (video)October 25, 2016
- Guardiola locks Man City players in dressing room for 45 minutes after draw against SouthamptonOctober 23, 2016
- Pep Guardiola refuses to blame John Stones after 1-1 draw with Southampton (Video)October 23, 2016
- Pep Guardiola brings up his amazing trophy haul after style of play is questioned (Video)October 22, 2016