Pep Guardiola answers the question is it harder to replace Sir Alex Ferguson or Jupp Heynckes? [Sky Sports]
Before Manchester United’s away match at Bayern Munich in the Champions League on Wednesday night, Bayern boss Pep Guardiola sat down for a chat with Sky Sports.
During the over 8 minute segment, Guardiola was asked for his thoughts on whether it’s harder to replace Sir Alex Ferguson or Jupp Heynckes?
Pep not only answered the question, but the Munich manager also reflected on last summer, his time at Allainz Arena so far and more.
Watch Pep Guardiola’s interview with Sky Sports before Bayern v Munich United below.
Watch Live Stream
- Looks like Liverpool keeper Loris Karius takes after Bayern Munich’s Manuel NeuerSeptember 25, 2016
- Bayern Munich want to sign Liverpool’s star asset [Express]September 25, 2016
- Will he get in trouble? Bayern’s Franck Ribery was incredibly cheeky v HamburgSeptember 24, 2016
- Bayern Munich close to some great Robert Lewandowski news [Bild]September 21, 2016
- Rumour: Man United old boy Angel di Maria may be heading to ChelseaSeptember 26, 2016
- Man United have been offered Atletico Madrid midfielder Bernard Mensah by his agent [Mundo Deportivo]September 26, 2016
- Off to Man United? Antoine Griezmann talks about his relationship with Paul Pogba [Onda Cero]September 26, 2016
- Updates on whether Man United legend Ryan Giggs will take over at SwanseaSeptember 26, 2016
- Manchester City loanee Bersant Celina scores again for FC Twente (video)September 25, 2016
- Pep Guardiola is changing English football at Man City (Sky Video)September 25, 2016
- Listen to the complete, crazy rant from Yaya Toure’s agent towards Pep Guardiola (BBC Audio)September 25, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas enters the Pep Guardiola v Jose Mourinho debate [Quotes]September 23, 2016