Penalty?! Lionel Messi was tripped by Joleon Lescott in the Man City box [Pictures]
Manchester City were lucky to to give away a 12th minute penalty to Barcelona.
2-0 down in the tie at kick-off, Man City were fortunate that they were not penalised when defender Joleon Lescott clipped Lionel Messi in the City box.
Picture evidence clearly showed Lescott touched Messi’s ankle without playing the ball, however the referee failed to point to th espot.
See picture evidence of Lionel Messi’s penalty claim against Man City below.
Watch Live Stream
- Barcelona tried to sign Arsenal bound striker Lucas Perez [Graham Hunter Audio]August 26, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s brilliant response to Gerard Pique’s easy Champions League commentsAugust 26, 2016
- The Champions League group stage draw in full ft. Leicester and ArsenalAugust 25, 2016
- Barcelona pay tribute to new Man City keeper Claudio Bravo with highlights montage (video)August 25, 2016
- Diego Maradona suggests that Lionel Messi’s Argentina retirement was a publicity stuntAugust 25, 2016
- Leo Messi wins UEFA’s goal of the season for his golazo v Roma (Official Video)August 25, 2016
- Neymar’s son Davi calls his two new puppies after his favourite Barcelona stars (Video)August 24, 2016
- New Argentina squad includes Leo Messi, Sergio Aguero plus Man United & Spurs menAugust 23, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic top FPL GW3 captain above Sergio Aguero. Mavericks pick Chelsea starAugust 27, 2016
- Pep Guardiola says Joe Hart is not even guaranteed to be Man City’s Number 2 Keeper [Papers]August 26, 2016
- Liverpool have no interest in signing Manchester City’s Joe Hart [Echo]August 26, 2016
- Man City v West Ham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsAugust 26, 2016