Penalty?! Lionel Messi was tripped by Joleon Lescott in the Man City box [Pictures]
Manchester City were lucky to to give away a 12th minute penalty to Barcelona.
2-0 down in the tie at kick-off, Man City were fortunate that they were not penalised when defender Joleon Lescott clipped Lionel Messi in the City box.
Picture evidence clearly showed Lescott touched Messi’s ankle without playing the ball, however the referee failed to point to th espot.
See picture evidence of Lionel Messi’s penalty claim against Man City below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal fans will love Hector Bellerin’s response to hypothetical Barcelona call (Video)October 22, 2016
- Pep Guardiola’s decision to drop Sergio Aguero at Barça wasn’t purely tactical [Graham Hunter]October 21, 2016
- Barcelona striker Luis Suarez explains why he’ll never win the Ballon d’Or [ESPN]October 21, 2016
- The extraordinary numbers behind Neymar’s new Barcelona contract (Video)October 21, 2016
- Awesome: Barcelona stars read tweets about themselves; Leo Messi gets embarrassed (Video)October 20, 2016
- Six Arsenal stars & Leo Messi make Champions League Team of the Week [Graphic]October 20, 2016
- Lionel Messi nets hat-trick as Barcelona smash Man City 4-0 (Videos)October 19, 2016
- Barcelona beat Man City 4-0 as Messi shows no mercy with former master Pep [Best Tweets]October 19, 2016
- Man City v Southampton: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 22, 2016
- Pep Guardiola brings up his amazing trophy haul after style of play is questioned (Video)October 22, 2016
- Tim Sherwood thinks Manchester City could buy Michael Carrick in January (Video)October 22, 2016
- The Mirror completely twist Pep Guardiola’s words about Sergio Aguero (Backpage & Video)October 21, 2016