Penalty?! Lionel Messi was tripped by Joleon Lescott in the Man City box [Pictures]
- March 12, 2014
Manchester City were lucky to to give away a 12th minute penalty to Barcelona.
2-0 down in the tie at kick-off, Man City were fortunate that they were not penalised when defender Joleon Lescott clipped Lionel Messi in the City box.
Picture evidence clearly showed Lescott touched Messi’s ankle without playing the ball, however the referee failed to point to th espot.
See picture evidence of Lionel Messi’s penalty claim against Man City below.
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Chile goalkeeper Claudio Bravo claims there are no plans to mark Barca star Leo Messi i...
- Bobby Adekanye confirms he has signed for Liverpool from Barcelona on Instagram
- Leo Messi orders manager Tata Martino to make substitutions during Copa America semi v ...
- The Master: Lionel Messi’s amazing dribbling skills regularly floor opponents [Vi...
- Barcelona agree €35m fee with Atletico Madrid for Arda Turan [Sport]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi