- Inter on the verge of a 6 month loan deal for Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski, will cost €1-2m [Gazzetta]
- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
Penalty?! Lionel Messi was tripped by Joleon Lescott in the Man City box [Pictures]
Manchester City were lucky to to give away a 12th minute penalty to Barcelona.
2-0 down in the tie at kick-off, Man City were fortunate that they were not penalised when defender Joleon Lescott clipped Lionel Messi in the City box.
Picture evidence clearly showed Lescott touched Messi’s ankle without playing the ball, however the referee failed to point to th espot.
See picture evidence of Lionel Messi’s penalty claim against Man City below.
- Updated: March 12, 2014