Penalty?! Lionel Messi was tripped by Joleon Lescott in the Man City box [Pictures]
- March 12, 2014
Manchester City were lucky to to give away a 12th minute penalty to Barcelona.
2-0 down in the tie at kick-off, Man City were fortunate that they were not penalised when defender Joleon Lescott clipped Lionel Messi in the City box.
Picture evidence clearly showed Lescott touched Messi’s ankle without playing the ball, however the referee failed to point to th espot.
See picture evidence of Lionel Messi’s penalty claim against Man City below.
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes’ move to Besiktas collapses [Di Marzio]
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Gerard Pique & Neymar play Poker tournament in Barcelona (Video)
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez stars as Office Guy in brilliant Abitab advert (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...