Pecs like Velcro! Alessandro Del Piero takes the ball down majestically on his chest v Wellington, has still got it
- November 23, 2013
Alessandro Del Piero has still got it.
The evergreen Italian showed his class remains intact in Sydney FC’s win over Wellington today, taking the ball down on his chest majestically, as if his pectoral were made of velcro.
He then saw his stretched shot saved, but even if he didn’t score, Del Piero stole the show with this piece of magic.
[gthumb id=”378278″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Juventus recall ’08 win over Real Madrid, courtesy of Del Piero golazo [Video]
- Throwback Tuesday! Del Piero, Inzaghi and Tacchinardi score in Juventus win over Inter ...
- Still got it! 40-year-old Alessandro Del Piero scores a brilliant free-kick in the ISL ...
- Marquee player Alessandro Del Piero currently can’t get a game in ISL, being used...
- Monday Memories! Del Piero & Trezeguet star as Juventus whup Olympiakos 7-0 [Video]
- Too Many Legends for 1 Photo: Del Piero, Trezeguet, Pires et al take Selfie at Indian S...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi