Pecs like Velcro! Alessandro Del Piero takes the ball down majestically on his chest v Wellington, has still got it
- November 23, 2013
Alessandro Del Piero has still got it.
The evergreen Italian showed his class remains intact in Sydney FC’s win over Wellington today, taking the ball down on his chest majestically, as if his pectoral were made of velcro.
He then saw his stretched shot saved, but even if he didn’t score, Del Piero stole the show with this piece of magic.
[gthumb id=”378278″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...