Pec Power! Nixon (Flamengo) scores diving chest golazo v Vasco
- February 2, 2013
Flamengo’s Nixon may not have a Scooby Doo about Watergate, but if he keeps scoring golazos like this, he may go some way to redeeming the Nixon name.
The former US President’s namesake scored an incredible golazo with his left pec in Thursday’s Taça Guanabara win over Vasco Da Gama.
Realising the ball was too low to get his head on it, and too high to volley, Nixon has the ingeniously instinctive idea to latch onto the cross with a diving chest.
The result was a perfect, powerful connection, accompanied by an epic and triumphant dive into the net.
Watch Nixon’s diving chest golazo on the video below, and watch him explain how he’s done it in training before on the second (in Portuguese.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”291700″]
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”291701″]
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]