- Double scoring Memphis Depay’s incredible PSV performance v Go Ahead Eagles [Individual highlights]
- Bonkers! 1-1 at the break, Numancia score twice in injury time to draw 6-6 with Lugo [Highlights]
- Quality Arsene Wenger quote on spending money in January!
- Hartlepool’s Labour MP Iain Wright goes on Sky News to denounce plans for Ched Evans signing [Video]
- Dasha Zhukova, girlfriend of Chelsea’s Abramovich, gets close to DiCaprio in New York [Pictures]
Paulo Henrique Ganso nearly scored a SENSATIONAL goal for Sao Paulo v Botafogo
It seems like an age ago that Neymar and his great mate Paulo Henrique Ganso were ripping it up at Santos.
Ganso of course left Santos for Sao Paulo before Neymar departed to Barcelona but the left footed playmaker has not quite pulled up the trees of the Brazil star in Europe.
Just 24, Ganso has time on his hands and has been tipped as an outside bet to make Big Phil Scolari’s World Cup squad next summer.
On Sunday night, “The Goose” could have done himself the world of good had he chipped in at the far post following the sensational run above.
The game would eventually finish 1-1.
- Updated: November 25, 2013