Paulo Henrique Ganso nearly scored a SENSATIONAL goal for Sao Paulo v Botafogo
- November 25, 2013
It seems like an age ago that Neymar and his great mate Paulo Henrique Ganso were ripping it up at Santos.
Ganso of course left Santos for Sao Paulo before Neymar departed to Barcelona but the left footed playmaker has not quite pulled up the trees of the Brazil star in Europe.
Just 24, Ganso has time on his hands and has been tipped as an outside bet to make Big Phil Scolari’s World Cup squad next summer.
On Sunday night, “The Goose” could have done himself the world of good had he chipped in at the far post following the sensational run above.
The game would eventually finish 1-1.
Wolfsburg’s Naldo & Vieirinha soak their boss with beer during his press conference
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]