Paulinho: I am happy at Spurs [video with English voice over]
- June 1, 2014
Spurs midfielder Paulino gave a press conference on Saturday at Brazil headquarters as the host nation prepare for the World Cup.
There has been plenty of speculation surrounding the Tottenham midfielder in recent weeks, with suggestions that the Brazilian could be heading to Chelsea in an unlikely summer move.
Paulinho ended the season with a goal, in Spurs’ 3-0 home win over Aston Villa and scored six in total in 30 appearances.
Whilst Paulinho did not quite show what he can do to the White Hart Lane faithful, he is likely to be in the Brazil first team when the World Cup starts and big things are expected from Big Phil Scolari.
The former Corinthians star explained how he is happy at Spurs and is not considering a return to Brazil, in the video above – with English voice over.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]