Paulinho: I am happy at Spurs [video with English voice over]
Spurs midfielder Paulino gave a press conference on Saturday at Brazil headquarters as the host nation prepare for the World Cup.
There has been plenty of speculation surrounding the Tottenham midfielder in recent weeks, with suggestions that the Brazilian could be heading to Chelsea in an unlikely summer move.
Paulinho ended the season with a goal, in Spurs’ 3-0 home win over Aston Villa and scored six in total in 30 appearances.
Whilst Paulinho did not quite show what he can do to the White Hart Lane faithful, he is likely to be in the Brazil first team when the World Cup starts and big things are expected from Big Phil Scolari.
The former Corinthians star explained how he is happy at Spurs and is not considering a return to Brazil, in the video above – with English voice over.
Watch Live Stream
- Gabriel Jesus defends Neymar for abusing a Brazil fan after the Olympics finalAugust 24, 2016
- Brazil fan uses Facebook & his Olympics football final tickets to get a jobAugust 23, 2016
- Neymar continues to get close to ex girlfriend Bruna Marquezine (Videos)August 22, 2016
- After winning Olympic gold, Neymar lost it with a Brazil fan in the Maracana crowd (Video)August 22, 2016
- Magic Feet: Spurs flop Paulinho scores brilliant goal for Guangzhou Evergrande (Video)July 30, 2016
- Ex Spurs midfielder Paulinho stars in the Guangzhou derby (Official Video)April 5, 2016
- Ex Spurs man Paulinho double sombrero assist for Jackson Martinez in 2-0 Guangzhou win (Video)April 1, 2016
- Ex Spurs man Paulinho scores an injury time winner for Guangzhou Evergrande at the Club World Cup (Video)December 13, 2015