- Ronaldinho plays keepy-uppies with a young Manchester United fan [Video]
- Fabio Capello: I told Zlatan Ibrahimovic that he was as good as Marco Van Basten
- Howard Webb, Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville talk about diving [Video]
- Magnificent! Tha’er Bawab (Craiova) finishes wonderful solo run off with scooped finish v Rapid Bucharesti
- Liverpool’s Sheyi Ojo & Chelsea’s Dominic Solanke score in England U18s win over Poland
Paulinho: I am happy at Spurs [video with English voice over]
Spurs midfielder Paulino gave a press conference on Saturday at Brazil headquarters as the host nation prepare for the World Cup.
There has been plenty of speculation surrounding the Tottenham midfielder in recent weeks, with suggestions that the Brazilian could be heading to Chelsea in an unlikely summer move.
Paulinho ended the season with a goal, in Spurs’ 3-0 home win over Aston Villa and scored six in total in 30 appearances.
Whilst Paulinho did not quite show what he can do to the White Hart Lane faithful, he is likely to be in the Brazil first team when the World Cup starts and big things are expected from Big Phil Scolari.
The former Corinthians star explained how he is happy at Spurs and is not considering a return to Brazil, in the video above – with English voice over.
- Updated: June 1, 2014