Paul Scholes shows his ‘confidence’ in old team after Burnley 0 – Manchester United 0 [Vine]
Paul Scholes’ punditry skills are being immediately put under the radar, as the Man United legend is forced to analyse his old club’s disastrous start to the season.
Speaking pitchside after watching United struggle to a 0-0 draw at Burnely, the BT Sport pundit did his best to look confident that they can rebuild and kick on.
Asked by the presenter whether he’s still confident in United, Scholes left a long, agonizing pause, before answering with a meek, ‘Yeah’.
You suspect he’ll be more honest in his Paddy Power blog!
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool fans will love Dirk Kuyt’s story about the stick he took from Manchester United fans (Video)December 6, 2016
- Everton had talks with Man United on Sunday about signing duo [Squawka]December 6, 2016
- Marouane Fellaini was afraid of LVG, holds grudge against David Luiz (Video)December 6, 2016
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho will loves this Henrikh Mkhitaryan interview (Video)December 6, 2016
- Paul Scholes cheekily hints he was better than Steven Gerrard (Videos)November 24, 2016
- Paul Scholes absolutely savaged Marcos Rojo during Man United’s Fenerbahce lossNovember 4, 2016
- Paul Scholes tears into Man United defenders after defeat at Fenerbahce (Video)November 3, 2016
- Paul Scholes has a theory to explain why Manchester United are struggling in the Europa League (Video)September 30, 2016