Paul Scholes shows his ‘confidence’ in old team after Burnley 0 – Manchester United 0 [Vine]
Paul Scholes’ punditry skills are being immediately put under the radar, as the Man United legend is forced to analyse his old club’s disastrous start to the season.
Speaking pitchside after watching United struggle to a 0-0 draw at Burnely, the BT Sport pundit did his best to look confident that they can rebuild and kick on.
Asked by the presenter whether he’s still confident in United, Scholes left a long, agonizing pause, before answering with a meek, ‘Yeah’.
You suspect he’ll be more honest in his Paddy Power blog!
Watch Live Stream
- Lukas Podolski reveals where Bastian Schweinsteiger is headed after Man United [Bild]September 25, 2016
- Man United legend Ryan Giggs could make his EPL return if Liverpool win their next game [Mirror]September 25, 2016
- Paul Pogba & Jesse Lingard’s epic celebration after Man United 4th goal v Leicester (Video)September 24, 2016
- Man United fans love talking about Marcus Rashford after the Leicester win (Video)September 24, 2016
- Paul Scholes lambastes Manchester United after Watford defeat, insists Fellaini must be changed (Video)September 18, 2016
- Paul Scholes knows how to fix Man United’s Pogba problemSeptember 16, 2016
- Paul Scholes thinks he has solution for Paul Pogba to flourish at Manchester United (Video)September 15, 2016
- Man United legend Paul Scholes praises Paul Pogba: He can do everything (Video)September 9, 2016