Paul Scholes lays into Arsenal & Jack Wilshere on Sky Sports after Swansea draw
- March 25, 2014
Paul Scholes may have backed David Moyes to come good after their 3-0 home defeat to Manchester City, but it was a different matter for Arsenal.
The former Manchester United midfielder called it “a typical week for Arsenal” after their draw tonight with Swansea and hammering at Chelsea on Saturday.
Scholes bemoaned Arsenal’s lack of a leader, such as Patrick Vieira or Tony Adams and wondered why Arsene Wenger’s side have been so bad against the top teams.
His harshest words were left for Jack Wilshere, who Scholes felt had not improved since breaking into the Arsenal side at 17.
[gthumb id=”414925″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Lukas Podolski appears on Galatasaray TV as move from Arsenal draws near [video]
- David Seaman hails Arsenal’s capture of Petr Cech from Chelsea on Talksport [Audio]
- Former Arsenal man Gervinho demanded a helicopter & a private beach to join Al Jaz...
- Man United and Arsenal stars make up the bulk of Michael Owen’s Dream Team XI [Vi...
- Arsenal Fan TV laud the ‘massive’ signing of Petr Cech from Chelsea [Video]
- Arturo Vidal rules out moving to Arsenal because of fans’ obsession with Twitter ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi