Paul Robinson esque goalkeeper FAIL! Matus Kozacik (Plzen) somehow misjudges the ball under his foot
- October 2, 2013
We all remember Paul Robinson’s terrible error for England in which he completely miscalculated a backpass from Gary Neville. The ball slipped past his swing and went into his own goal. Borat.
Matus Kozacik of Viktoria Plzen made a similar error tonight in a Champions League match with CSKA Moscow, in which his side lost 3-2.
2-1 down and chasing the game, Kozacik tried to control a backpass from his defender.
His touch failed him completely and he could only watch as the ball went into his net.
Watch the FAIL here:
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...