Man United target Paul Pogba is open to leaving Turin, Juventus want £60m for French star [Observer]
- June 7, 2014
Is Paul Pogba heading back to Manchester United?
Sir Alex Ferguson’s decision to let Paul Pogba leave Old Trafford could be set to hurt the Red Devils deep in their pockets, as the Observer report that Juventus are open to selling the midfielder back to the Theatre of Dreams for a huge profit.
Daniel Taylor claims the Bianconeri have quoted United a fee of £60m to re-sign Pogba.
The Observer can reveal that United are not only targeting Kevin Strootman from Roma but have made repeated attempts over the past year to explore whether Juventus would sell them the midfielder at a huge profit.
Mino Raiola, the player’s agent, said this week that Pogba was happy in Turin but United’s information is that the France international is open to the idea.
Where Pogba to truly come on the market, then Manchester United would likely face some serious opposition from Spain.
Real Madrid have repeatedly been linked to the 21-year-old, and a bidding war would surely sent any transfer fees skywards.
Pogba won the Scudetto last season in Italy, contributing seven goals and seven assist for Antonio Conte’s men.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...