Man United target Paul Pogba is open to leaving Turin, Juventus want £60m for French star [Observer]
- June 7, 2014
Is Paul Pogba heading back to Manchester United?
Sir Alex Ferguson’s decision to let Paul Pogba leave Old Trafford could be set to hurt the Red Devils deep in their pockets, as the Observer report that Juventus are open to selling the midfielder back to the Theatre of Dreams for a huge profit.
Daniel Taylor claims the Bianconeri have quoted United a fee of £60m to re-sign Pogba.
The Observer can reveal that United are not only targeting Kevin Strootman from Roma but have made repeated attempts over the past year to explore whether Juventus would sell them the midfielder at a huge profit.
Mino Raiola, the player’s agent, said this week that Pogba was happy in Turin but United’s information is that the France international is open to the idea.
Where Pogba to truly come on the market, then Manchester United would likely face some serious opposition from Spain.
Real Madrid have repeatedly been linked to the 21-year-old, and a bidding war would surely sent any transfer fees skywards.
Pogba won the Scudetto last season in Italy, contributing seven goals and seven assist for Antonio Conte’s men.
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes spectacular 92nd minute save in 2-1 win v Juvent...
- Roma 2 – Juventus 1: Miralem Pjanic & Edin Dzeko shoot down 10-man Juve (Hig...
- Kingsley Coman unveiled as a Bayern player after completing €20m transfer from Juventus
- Miralem Pjanic nets a glorious free kick golazo for Roma v Juventus (Video)
- Juventus’ Paulo Dybala produces magical back heel nutmeg on Roma’s Seydou K...
- Chelsea ready to splurge £104m on Everton’s John Stones & Paul Pogba [Mirror]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...