Patronising?! Jose Mourinho gave Tim Sherwood a double hand tap after Chelsea rout over Spurs [GIF]
- March 8, 2014
Tim Sherwood had never beaten Chelsea in the Premier League as a player.
Jose Mourinho has never lost a Premier League game at Stamford Bridge.
So nothing much changed on Saturday!
On the one hand, Sherwood was desperately unlucky as a Jan Vertonghen mistake saw Tottenham implode – minutes later they were down to 10 men and chasing a 2-0 deficit.
Or, Spurs didn’t capitalise on their possession in the first half with Jose Mourinho’s sides always improving in the second half.
Mourinho had Oscar up his sleeve, to wrest control of the midfield from Spurs and Chelsea cruised in the second half.
Either way, Mourinho must have enjoyed his patronising (?) hand tap to Tim Sherwood as the final seconds closed out.
Perhaps it was what sent Sherwood a little over the edge for his post-match interview?!
- Chelsea’s 14-year-old Bernard Kosia moonwalks while balancing a football [Skills ...
- Colombian TV report Radamel Falcao has signed his Chelsea contract [video]
- Atletico Madrid’s Arda Turan wants to join Chelsea in a £29m deal [Daily Mail]
- Chelsea prepare €18m offer for Stuttgart defender Antonio Rüdiger [Stuttgarter Zeitung]
- Sport detail the Chelsea & Man City offers for Paul Pogba
- Chelsea agree personal terms with Asmir Begovic to replace Petr Cech [Di Marzio]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi