- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Patrice Evra is joining Juventus for €1.5m, Arturo Vidal’s move to Man United grows closer [Gazzetta]
- Updated: July 15, 2014
Gazzetta Dello Sport, the famous pink Italian newspaper, reports on a couple of deals involving Juventus and Manchester United on Tuesday.
Starting with the most concrete news, Patrice Evra is said to have virtually completed a €1.5m transfer from Old Trafford to Turin.
Gazzetta say that deal is done between the clubs, and all that’s left to do is make the transfer official. That should happen any day now, possibly even on Tuesday.
As for Arturo Vidal’s rumoured move in the other direction, Gazzetta latch onto quotes which have been floating around the Chilean press to indicate their belief that the player wants to deal to go through.
In that regard, GdS title a piece on Tuesday “Vidal: ‘Manchester United? Everyone would like that.’ Tabloid: Juve on Paulinho”.
Staying with Juventus, the Bianconeri also seem to be within touching distance of signing Alvaro Morata from Real Madrid.