Patrice Evra implies he’ll leave Manchester United in the summer for ‘personal reasons’ [Telefoot interview]
- October 21, 2013
Patrice Evra didn’t just lambast the French media in his frightening Telefoot interview yesterday morning; he also dropped a bombshell concerning his club career.
Believed to have felt let down at Manchester United’s pursuit of Leighton Baines and Fabio Coentrao in the last summer transfer window, coupled with his disillusionment at Ferguson’s retirement, Evra implied to Telefoot that he’ll leave the champions at the end of this season.
Asked about his situ wit the Red Devils, Evra replied:
‘No, not at all [concerned]. It is a personal thing. It is not that Manchester United do not want me to sign a new contract. This whole thing is personal. Manchester United would like me to finish my career there, but this is something personal.’
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...