- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Patrice Evra implies he’ll leave Manchester United in the summer for ‘personal reasons’ [Telefoot interview]
- Updated: October 21, 2013
Patrice Evra didn’t just lambast the French media in his frightening Telefoot interview yesterday morning; he also dropped a bombshell concerning his club career.
Believed to have felt let down at Manchester United’s pursuit of Leighton Baines and Fabio Coentrao in the last summer transfer window, coupled with his disillusionment at Ferguson’s retirement, Evra implied to Telefoot that he’ll leave the champions at the end of this season.
Asked about his situ wit the Red Devils, Evra replied:
‘No, not at all [concerned]. It is a personal thing. It is not that Manchester United do not want me to sign a new contract. This whole thing is personal. Manchester United would like me to finish my career there, but this is something personal.’