Patrice Evra implies he’ll leave Manchester United in the summer for ‘personal reasons’ [Telefoot interview]
- October 21, 2013
Patrice Evra didn’t just lambast the French media in his frightening Telefoot interview yesterday morning; he also dropped a bombshell concerning his club career.
Believed to have felt let down at Manchester United’s pursuit of Leighton Baines and Fabio Coentrao in the last summer transfer window, coupled with his disillusionment at Ferguson’s retirement, Evra implied to Telefoot that he’ll leave the champions at the end of this season.
Asked about his situ wit the Red Devils, Evra replied:
‘No, not at all [concerned]. It is a personal thing. It is not that Manchester United do not want me to sign a new contract. This whole thing is personal. Manchester United would like me to finish my career there, but this is something personal.’
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi