Patrice Evra implies he’ll leave Manchester United in the summer for ‘personal reasons’ [Telefoot interview]
- October 21, 2013
Patrice Evra didn’t just lambast the French media in his frightening Telefoot interview yesterday morning; he also dropped a bombshell concerning his club career.
Believed to have felt let down at Manchester United’s pursuit of Leighton Baines and Fabio Coentrao in the last summer transfer window, coupled with his disillusionment at Ferguson’s retirement, Evra implied to Telefoot that he’ll leave the champions at the end of this season.
Asked about his situ wit the Red Devils, Evra replied:
‘No, not at all [concerned]. It is a personal thing. It is not that Manchester United do not want me to sign a new contract. This whole thing is personal. Manchester United would like me to finish my career there, but this is something personal.’
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...