Pat Rice returned to Arsenal during half-time of Everton win, made a joke about Spurs… [Pictures]
- March 8, 2014
There have been some special guests at Arsenal of late, including Dennis Bergkamp after his statue was unveiled outside the Emirates against Sunderland last month.
On Saturday, during half-time of Arsenal’s 4-1 win over Everton in the FA Cup, Pat Rice came and spoke to the crowd and there was relief all round.
Since last November, Arsene Wenger’s former number two has been battling cancer and in recent weeks appears to be overcoming the disease.
Rice was serenaded by Arsenal fans when he came out to speak and even made a joke about going to the Spurs game next weekend.
“I’ll be going to the dark side next week hopefully the boys can do the business there!”
- William Carvalho isn’t joining Arsenal, as Sporting boss Jorge Jesus says midfiel...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Former Arsenal goalkeeper Jens Lehman calls German midfielder Mesut Ozil mediocre [Sun]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright trolled ex Spurs owner at Piers Morgan’s birthday party...
- Arsenal & Man United linked to Karim Benzema as Cristiano Ronaldo is set to play t...
- Watch awesome fan cam footage of how Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez won the Copa Americ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi