Pat Rice returned to Arsenal during half-time of Everton win, made a joke about Spurs… [Pictures]
- March 8, 2014
There have been some special guests at Arsenal of late, including Dennis Bergkamp after his statue was unveiled outside the Emirates against Sunderland last month.
On Saturday, during half-time of Arsenal’s 4-1 win over Everton in the FA Cup, Pat Rice came and spoke to the crowd and there was relief all round.
Since last November, Arsene Wenger’s former number two has been battling cancer and in recent weeks appears to be overcoming the disease.
Rice was serenaded by Arsenal fans when he came out to speak and even made a joke about going to the Spurs game next weekend.
“I’ll be going to the dark side next week hopefully the boys can do the business there!”
- Gedion Zelalem bags an inch-perfect gorgeous assist for Arsenal U19s v Celtic (Video)
- Unreal skills: Laurent Koscielny scores a glorious rabona in Arsenal training (Official...
- Man United’s Daley Blind admits he rejected “incredible” Arsenal offe...
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Arsene Wenger smashes the Arsenal crossbar challenge with first attempt (Video)
- Arsenal to beat Man City in the race to sign teenager Ismael Bennacer [L’Equipe]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi