Pat Rice returned to Arsenal during half-time of Everton win, made a joke about Spurs… [Pictures]
- March 8, 2014
There have been some special guests at Arsenal of late, including Dennis Bergkamp after his statue was unveiled outside the Emirates against Sunderland last month.
On Saturday, during half-time of Arsenal’s 4-1 win over Everton in the FA Cup, Pat Rice came and spoke to the crowd and there was relief all round.
Since last November, Arsene Wenger’s former number two has been battling cancer and in recent weeks appears to be overcoming the disease.
Rice was serenaded by Arsenal fans when he came out to speak and even made a joke about going to the Spurs game next weekend.
“I’ll be going to the dark side next week hopefully the boys can do the business there!”
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...