Pat Rice returned to Arsenal during half-time of Everton win, made a joke about Spurs… [Pictures]
- March 8, 2014
There have been some special guests at Arsenal of late, including Dennis Bergkamp after his statue was unveiled outside the Emirates against Sunderland last month.
On Saturday, during half-time of Arsenal’s 4-1 win over Everton in the FA Cup, Pat Rice came and spoke to the crowd and there was relief all round.
Since last November, Arsene Wenger’s former number two has been battling cancer and in recent weeks appears to be overcoming the disease.
Rice was serenaded by Arsenal fans when he came out to speak and even made a joke about going to the Spurs game next weekend.
“I’ll be going to the dark side next week hopefully the boys can do the business there!”
- Arsene Wenger spotted in Paris, could Arsenal land Edinson Cavani? (Pictures)
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem got stamped on for Rangers on Sunday (Video)
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes spectacular 92nd minute save in 2-1 win v Juvent...
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem bags lovely through ball assist on Rangers league debut (...
- ‘It’s not worth celebrating’ Arsenal fans’ bizarre reaction aft...
- Arsenal fans react to claims Riyad Mahrez could move from Leicester (Tweets)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...