- Man United legend Sir Alex Ferguson’s full Christmas Day interview on BT Sport [Video]
- Chelsea v West Ham [Team Sheets]
- Hull to sign Malmo keeper Robin Olsen for free [Fotbollskanalen]
- Worst Xmas present! Borussia Dortmund fan gets a toaster which makes Bayern bread [Pictures]
- Corinthians intensify effort to sign Spurs’ Paulinho, player’s wife being pregnant a factor [Globo]
Parody! Fergie puts the pressure on David Moyes with a song from Jose Mourinho
It hasn’t been a ideal start to his Manchester United managerial career for David Moyes.
The jokes are beginning to flow, as the pressure slowly builds up too on the new Scotsman in charge.
In the video Sir Alex Ferguson tells David Moyes he’s going to bring in some help for him before revealing Jose Mourinho as the man.
The Chelsea manager then sings a song mocking David Moyes.
Written and performed by Terry Fahy.
- Updated: October 3, 2013