Pardewesque! Atletico Madrid Number 2 Mono Burgos has to be dragged away like a raging bull from attacking the ref!
- March 2, 2014
Atletico Madrid number 2, the crazy cop to Simeone’s good/bad cop, completely lost the plot on the sideline during the Madrid derby.
The notorious rotund hothed walked right onto the pitch and squared up to the ref, head to head, and was only stopped from doing any worse because Simeone had the good sense to get him out of there.
A whole band of merry men then had to drag him away like toreros at a bullfight, with his eyes bulging and spoiling for a fight.
The bull was eventually sedated, and re was sent to the dressing rooms for a cold shower, where he was hopefully shot with a tranquilizer dart.
- Atletico Madrid’s Luciano Vietto scores perfect Panenka v Sagan Tosu (Video)
- Not Ideal: Stefan Savic scores unfortunate own goal on Atletico Madrid debut (Video)
- Olimpico: Atletico midfielder Koke scores directly from corner kick versus Sagan Tosu (...
- Still Got It: Diego Simeone pulls off neat rainbow flick in Atletico Madrid training (V...
- Fernando Torres scores for Atletico Madrid at Real Oviedo (video)
- Chelsea confirm permanent sale of Filipe Luis to Atletico Madrid; Reported fee of £11.3m
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi