Pardewesque! Atletico Madrid Number 2 Mono Burgos has to be dragged away like a raging bull from attacking the ref!
Atletico Madrid number 2, the crazy cop to Simeone’s good/bad cop, completely lost the plot on the sideline during the Madrid derby.
The notorious rotund hothed walked right onto the pitch and squared up to the ref, head to head, and was only stopped from doing any worse because Simeone had the good sense to get him out of there.
A whole band of merry men then had to drag him away like toreros at a bullfight, with his eyes bulging and spoiling for a fight.
The bull was eventually sedated, and re was sent to the dressing rooms for a cold shower, where he was hopefully shot with a tranquilizer dart.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea striker Diego Costa admits he wanted to leave for Atletico Madrid this summerAugust 30, 2016
- Atletico Madrid offered Real Madrid €70m for Alvaro Morata [AS]August 28, 2016
- Arsenal tried to sign Antoine Griezmann & Robert Lewandowski this summer [Sun]August 28, 2016
- Rumours linking Arsenal to Antoine Griezmann are lies [Arseblog]August 24, 2016
- Isco open to leaving Real Madrid on loan for two clubs; Spurs is one of them [AS]August 30, 2016
- James to Chelsea & Isco to Spurs still possible [Marca]August 30, 2016
- Chelsea try to offload Cesc Fabregas to Real Madrid [El Confidencial]August 30, 2016
- Mino Raiola confirms Real Madrid wanted to sign Man United’s Paul Pogba [Telefoot]August 28, 2016