Pardewesque! Atletico Madrid Number 2 Mono Burgos has to be dragged away like a raging bull from attacking the ref!
Atletico Madrid number 2, the crazy cop to Simeone’s good/bad cop, completely lost the plot on the sideline during the Madrid derby.
The notorious rotund hothed walked right onto the pitch and squared up to the ref, head to head, and was only stopped from doing any worse because Simeone had the good sense to get him out of there.
A whole band of merry men then had to drag him away like toreros at a bullfight, with his eyes bulging and spoiling for a fight.
The bull was eventually sedated, and re was sent to the dressing rooms for a cold shower, where he was hopefully shot with a tranquilizer dart.
Watch Live Stream
- Diego Costa appears to announce his Chelsea departure on InstagramJuly 28, 2016
- Sevilla sign Vietto on loan from Atletico with option to buy, Gameiro deal being discussed [DDS]July 25, 2016
- Tottenham v Atletico Madrid: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-07-29July 22, 2016
- Napoli president De Laurentiis hints at Arsenal offer for Gonzalo HiguainJuly 20, 2016
- Zinedine Zidane gives son Enzo his Real Madrid debut v PSG (Video)July 28, 2016
- Meunier at the double as PSG ease past Real Madrid 3-1 (Videos)July 28, 2016
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang slams the media on Instagram for his supposed Real Madrid obsessionJuly 27, 2016
- Man United target Paul Pogba urges fans not to believe the newspapers (Video)July 27, 2016