Pardewesque! Atletico Madrid Number 2 Mono Burgos has to be dragged away like a raging bull from attacking the ref!
Atletico Madrid number 2, the crazy cop to Simeone’s good/bad cop, completely lost the plot on the sideline during the Madrid derby.
The notorious rotund hothed walked right onto the pitch and squared up to the ref, head to head, and was only stopped from doing any worse because Simeone had the good sense to get him out of there.
A whole band of merry men then had to drag him away like toreros at a bullfight, with his eyes bulging and spoiling for a fight.
The bull was eventually sedated, and re was sent to the dressing rooms for a cold shower, where he was hopefully shot with a tranquilizer dart.
Watch Live Stream
- Griezmann jokes that he hopes he doesn’t have to see Cristiano Ronaldo in 2017 (Video)December 10, 2016
- Atletico Madrid are making serious money from Sergio Aguero’s success at Man CityDecember 6, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo Jr is a big fan of… Antoine GriezmannDecember 5, 2016
- Diego Simeone’s brilliant anti-Juventus Instagram post after Giovanni Simeone braceNovember 28, 2016
- Incredible Sergio Ramos does it again: Real Madrid beat Deportivo in the 92nd minute [Tweets]December 10, 2016
- Real Madrid bad boy Pepe punched Ryan Babel in the gutDecember 10, 2016
- Nacho trolled Alvaro Morata after he scored for Real Madrid regarding his recent viral videoDecember 10, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo takes his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez to watch Real Madrid v DeportivoDecember 10, 2016