‘Pardew is a C**t': Newcastle fans take banners to Liverpool protesting against manager & Mike Ashley [Pictures]
- May 11, 2014
Alan Pardew isn’t exactly flavour of the month these days up on Tyneside.
It’s fair to say the Newcastle management and fans have reached an impasse, with the Geordie faithful fed up of the lack of ambition and direction from Pardew and owner Mike Ashley.
Without a lot to play for at Anfield today, it looks like the fans are going to use the Liverpool game as a stage to voice their protest against the club hierarchy, bringing all sorts of signs and banners with them.
The message is pretty clear, with quotes from Pardew showing his lack of ambition and/or interest in driving the club forward.
Others, like the one pictured above, are much more blunt and to the point.
- Alan Pardew celebrates Crystal Palace’s “fantastic” win over Chelsea ...
- Arsenal fans quickly forget about Karim Benzema after Olivier Giroud golazo v Crystal P...
- Alan Pardew says he picked the wrong Crystal Palace team for Norwich win (video)
- Alan Pardew: Yohan Cabaye is good enough for Chelsea or Arsenal (Video)
- Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew is lauded for having ‘Pards’ printed on his...
- Yohan Cabaye (PSG) set for shock reunion with Alan Pardew at Crystal Palace [Mirror]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...