- Brendan Rodgers pre-Arsenal: ‘Alexis Sanchez was 1 of our transfer targets, he’s a fantastic player’ [Video]
- Sergio Ramos: ‘Real Madrid are God’s team’
- Liverpool offer £135k annual salary to 15-year-old Roma attacker dubbed ‘the new Ibrahimovic’ [Standard]
- Man United target Diego Godin says he’d like to stay with Atletico for ‘many years’ [Mirror]
- Arsenal players spread Christmas cheer around to children in hospital [Video]
‘Pardew is a C**t’: Newcastle fans take banners to Liverpool protesting against manager & Mike Ashley [Pictures]
Alan Pardew isn’t exactly flavour of the month these days up on Tyneside.
It’s fair to say the Newcastle management and fans have reached an impasse, with the Geordie faithful fed up of the lack of ambition and direction from Pardew and owner Mike Ashley.
Without a lot to play for at Anfield today, it looks like the fans are going to use the Liverpool game as a stage to voice their protest against the club hierarchy, bringing all sorts of signs and banners with them.
The message is pretty clear, with quotes from Pardew showing his lack of ambition and/or interest in driving the club forward.
Others, like the one pictured above, are much more blunt and to the point.
- Updated: May 11, 2014