‘Pardew is a C**t': Newcastle fans take banners to Liverpool protesting against manager & Mike Ashley [Pictures]
- May 11, 2014
Alan Pardew isn’t exactly flavour of the month these days up on Tyneside.
It’s fair to say the Newcastle management and fans have reached an impasse, with the Geordie faithful fed up of the lack of ambition and direction from Pardew and owner Mike Ashley.
Without a lot to play for at Anfield today, it looks like the fans are going to use the Liverpool game as a stage to voice their protest against the club hierarchy, bringing all sorts of signs and banners with them.
The message is pretty clear, with quotes from Pardew showing his lack of ambition and/or interest in driving the club forward.
Others, like the one pictured above, are much more blunt and to the point.
- 101 Writers Premier League Awards – John Terry and Harry Kane scoop prizes
- Alan Pardew rubbishes accusation that he’s to blame for Newcastle plight [Video]
- Alan Pardew puts £60 million price tag on star player Yannick Bolasie [Video]
- Alan Pardew denies that he’s trying to sign Newcastle goalkeeper Tim Krul [Video]
- The Premier League table since Alan Pardew left Newcastle for Crystal Palace [Graphic]
- Pardew’s combined records at Newcastle & Crystal Palace has him 8th in the P...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi