- Robin van Persie made his Man United return for the U21s v Leicester [Individual highlights]
- Russian international Ivan Novoseltsev proposes to his girlfriend on the pitch at full time [Video]
- Michael Owen doubles down on his belief that Liverpool’s Sterling is better than Arsenal’s Ozil [Video]
- Man United & Liverpool’s hopes to sign Memphis Depay complicated as Pep Guardiola reveals his hand
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus now faces a criminal record for driving without a licence [Bild]
‘Pardew is a C**t': Newcastle fans take banners to Liverpool protesting against manager & Mike Ashley [Pictures]
- May 11, 2014
Alan Pardew isn’t exactly flavour of the month these days up on Tyneside.
It’s fair to say the Newcastle management and fans have reached an impasse, with the Geordie faithful fed up of the lack of ambition and direction from Pardew and owner Mike Ashley.
Without a lot to play for at Anfield today, it looks like the fans are going to use the Liverpool game as a stage to voice their protest against the club hierarchy, bringing all sorts of signs and banners with them.
The message is pretty clear, with quotes from Pardew showing his lack of ambition and/or interest in driving the club forward.
Others, like the one pictured above, are much more blunt and to the point.