‘Pardew is a C**t': Newcastle fans take banners to Liverpool protesting against manager & Mike Ashley [Pictures]
- May 11, 2014
Alan Pardew isn’t exactly flavour of the month these days up on Tyneside.
It’s fair to say the Newcastle management and fans have reached an impasse, with the Geordie faithful fed up of the lack of ambition and direction from Pardew and owner Mike Ashley.
Without a lot to play for at Anfield today, it looks like the fans are going to use the Liverpool game as a stage to voice their protest against the club hierarchy, bringing all sorts of signs and banners with them.
The message is pretty clear, with quotes from Pardew showing his lack of ambition and/or interest in driving the club forward.
Others, like the one pictured above, are much more blunt and to the point.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...