- Howard Webb discusses yellow cards and discipline with Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville
- Dortmund attacker Marco Reus scores before sustaining ankle injury against Paderborn [Video]
- TalkSPORT dedicate video to the many faces of Arsene Wenger
- Jamie Carragher asked if Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard should be dropped, dodges the question [Video]
- Gary Neville asks Howard Webb ‘What makes a headbutt’ re Wilshere’s ‘nut’ on Fellaini [Video]
Pantomine Villain Diego Costa (Atletico Madrid) squares up to ref & kicks out at Messi during Supercopa
There’s been a concerted effort from Diego Costa’s camp to clean up his bad image this season, with interviews giving his side of the story, how he’s often forced into retaliation, and how he’s not such a bad guy behind the snarling exterior.
But a leopard rarely changes its spots, and despite making a brilliant start to the season, with 3 goals and two assits already to his name, Diego Costa is still up to his old tricks.
His dark side was there for all to see as he threateningly squared up to the ref, barking in his face like a dog, and later raking a leg out at Lionel Messi, making no attempt to win the ball and blatantly taking him out.
La Liga’s pantomine villain strikes again; old habits die hard.
[gthumb id="349179" size="large" autoplay="1"]
[gthumb id="349176" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: August 29, 2013