Pantomine Villain Diego Costa (Atletico Madrid) squares up to ref & kicks out at Messi during Supercopa
- August 29, 2013
There’s been a concerted effort from Diego Costa’s camp to clean up his bad image this season, with interviews giving his side of the story, how he’s often forced into retaliation, and how he’s not such a bad guy behind the snarling exterior.
But a leopard rarely changes its spots, and despite making a brilliant start to the season, with 3 goals and two assits already to his name, Diego Costa is still up to his old tricks.
His dark side was there for all to see as he threateningly squared up to the ref, barking in his face like a dog, and later raking a leg out at Lionel Messi, making no attempt to win the ball and blatantly taking him out.
La Liga’s pantomine villain strikes again; old habits die hard.
[gthumb id=”349179″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
[gthumb id=”349176″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...