- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
Pantomine Villain Diego Costa (Atletico Madrid) squares up to ref & kicks out at Messi during Supercopa
- August 29, 2013
There’s been a concerted effort from Diego Costa’s camp to clean up his bad image this season, with interviews giving his side of the story, how he’s often forced into retaliation, and how he’s not such a bad guy behind the snarling exterior.
But a leopard rarely changes its spots, and despite making a brilliant start to the season, with 3 goals and two assits already to his name, Diego Costa is still up to his old tricks.
His dark side was there for all to see as he threateningly squared up to the ref, barking in his face like a dog, and later raking a leg out at Lionel Messi, making no attempt to win the ball and blatantly taking him out.
La Liga’s pantomine villain strikes again; old habits die hard.
[gthumb id=”349179″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
[gthumb id=”349176″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]