Pantomine Villain Diego Costa (Atletico Madrid) squares up to ref & kicks out at Messi during Supercopa
- August 29, 2013
There’s been a concerted effort from Diego Costa’s camp to clean up his bad image this season, with interviews giving his side of the story, how he’s often forced into retaliation, and how he’s not such a bad guy behind the snarling exterior.
But a leopard rarely changes its spots, and despite making a brilliant start to the season, with 3 goals and two assits already to his name, Diego Costa is still up to his old tricks.
His dark side was there for all to see as he threateningly squared up to the ref, barking in his face like a dog, and later raking a leg out at Lionel Messi, making no attempt to win the ball and blatantly taking him out.
La Liga’s pantomine villain strikes again; old habits die hard.
[gthumb id=”349179″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
[gthumb id=”349176″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]