Panenka FAIL! Nikica Jelavic hit the bar with a penalty for Everton hat-trick v QPR
- January 5, 2014
Before his brace yesterday, Nikica Jelavic had last scored for Everton against Manchester City on March 16, 2013.
So, perhaps we cannot blame the Croatian striker for attempting to finish off his hat-trick with a Panenka penalty past Julio Cesar.
It mattered not a jot as soon after Seamus Coleman did make it 4-0 to Everton in another smashing display at Goodison Park, of high octane attacking football.
The Jelavic Penanke can be seen at the 2:30 mark on the video above.
Roberto Martinez has the Toffees playing some scintillating football at home this season.
And, what of QPR, after a poor Christmas run in the Championship – Harry Redknapp’s side look a long way off from Premier League level at the moment.
- Wayne Rooney glad to get a good reception on Everton return for Duncan Ferguson’s...
- Man United striker Wayne Rooney received awesome welcome at Everton (video)
- Leeds pieced together an amazing team move as Alex Mowatt scored v Everton (Video)
- Everton v Villarreal: Watch a Live Stream of Duncan Ferguson’s testimonial, with Wayne ...
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho explains the rules of the transfer window to Everton (Video)
- Jose Mourinho refuses to comment on Chelsea’s pursuit of John Stones (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi