Panenka FAIL! Nikica Jelavic hit the bar with a penalty for Everton hat-trick v QPR
- January 5, 2014
Before his brace yesterday, Nikica Jelavic had last scored for Everton against Manchester City on March 16, 2013.
So, perhaps we cannot blame the Croatian striker for attempting to finish off his hat-trick with a Panenka penalty past Julio Cesar.
It mattered not a jot as soon after Seamus Coleman did make it 4-0 to Everton in another smashing display at Goodison Park, of high octane attacking football.
The Jelavic Penanke can be seen at the 2:30 mark on the video above.
Roberto Martinez has the Toffees playing some scintillating football at home this season.
And, what of QPR, after a poor Christmas run in the Championship – Harry Redknapp’s side look a long way off from Premier League level at the moment.
- Aaron Lennon turns that frown upside down after completing move from Spurs to Everton (...
- Everton’s Gerard Deulofeu grabbed a goal & an assist as Spain U21s won (Videos)
- Everton legend Peter Reid praises John Stones for his professionalism (Video)
- Twitter congratulates Aaron Lennon for learning how to smile (Tweets)
- Everton celebrate Aaron Lennon’s signing from Spurs with a YouTube montage
- Watch Ramiro Funes Mori’s first interview as an Everton player (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...