- Robin van Persie made his Man United return for the U21s v Leicester [Individual highlights]
- Russian international Ivan Novoseltsev proposes to his girlfriend on the pitch at full time [Video]
- Michael Owen doubles down on his belief that Liverpool’s Sterling is better than Arsenal’s Ozil [Video]
- Man United & Liverpool’s hopes to sign Memphis Depay complicated as Pep Guardiola reveals his hand
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus now faces a criminal record for driving without a licence [Bild]
Panagiotis Kone scores another ridiculous scissors kick for Bologna v Sampdoria
- September 2, 2013
There were some special goals in Serie A on Sunday but it was the acrobatics from Greek midfielder Panagiotis Kone that really stood out.
You may remember Panagiotis Kone, who scored arguably the goal of 2012/2013 with a stunning scissors kick for Bologna against Napoli last December.
The Kone scissors kick v Napoli can be seen on the second video below and shares a serious resemblance with the Golazo the 26-year-old claimed on Sunday.
Bologna took a 2-1 lead at home to Sampdoria midway through the second half thanks terrific acrobatics from Kone.
The game eventually finished 2-2 but Kone is a player who clearly knows how to score wonder goals!