- John Terry Instagrams pic of West Ham fans taunting him, ‘They were wishing me Happy Christmas!’
- Barça’s Luis Suarez: ‘It’s easy playing with Messi & Neymar, they do such incredible things’ [Video]
- Arsenal fan Moh says Nedum Onuoha ‘must’ve gone to the Chelsea School of Diving’ for Giroud incident
- KSI talks about playing The OX at FIFA and nude scenes on BT Sport [Video]
- Crystal Palace sack Neil Warnock [Twitter Reaction]
Page 3 for the ladies: Andy Carroll appears on Sun front page wearing nothing but a ball for Movember
Movember has become a big movement in recent years in raising awareness for men’s health, particularly testicular cancer.
All sorts of fundraisers are carried out to raise money, from growing mustaches to getting naked, as many footballers are doing.
West Ham’s Andy Carroll has stepped forward for the Movember cause and gotten his kit off, and appears on the front page of the Sun wearing nothing but a ball and a pair of boots.
Page 1: the Page 3 for the ladies.
- Updated: November 6, 2014