- Lambert: ‘Roy Keane did visit Tom Cleverley, but it was a civilized conversation’ [Video]
- Funny BT Sports Christmas Ad: Carollers sing foul-mouthed football chants! [Video]
- Man Utd’s Robin van Persie: ‘I had a bad game v Arsenal, criticism was justified’ [Video]
- Neil Warnock: ‘I’d love Ashley Cole, but he’s not gonna come to Palace, he’s lovin’ it in Italy’
- Arsene Wenger: ‘Thierry Henry was 1 of the greatest player I’ve seen – and I’ve seen some good ones’
Page 3 for the ladies: Andy Carroll appears on Sun front page wearing nothing but a ball for Movember
Movember has become a big movement in recent years in raising awareness for men’s health, particularly testicular cancer.
All sorts of fundraisers are carried out to raise money, from growing mustaches to getting naked, as many footballers are doing.
West Ham’s Andy Carroll has stepped forward for the Movember cause and gotten his kit off, and appears on the front page of the Sun wearing nothing but a ball and a pair of boots.
Page 1: the Page 3 for the ladies.
- Updated: November 6, 2014