- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
Page 3 for the ladies: Andy Carroll appears on Sun front page wearing nothing but a ball for Movember
Movember has become a big movement in recent years in raising awareness for men’s health, particularly testicular cancer.
All sorts of fundraisers are carried out to raise money, from growing mustaches to getting naked, as many footballers are doing.
West Ham’s Andy Carroll has stepped forward for the Movember cause and gotten his kit off, and appears on the front page of the Sun wearing nothing but a ball and a pair of boots.
Page 1: the Page 3 for the ladies.
- Updated: November 6, 2014