Page 3 for the ladies: Andy Carroll appears on Sun front page wearing nothing but a ball for Movember
- November 6, 2014
Movember has become a big movement in recent years in raising awareness for men’s health, particularly testicular cancer.
All sorts of fundraisers are carried out to raise money, from growing mustaches to getting naked, as many footballers are doing.
West Ham’s Andy Carroll has stepped forward for the Movember cause and gotten his kit off, and appears on the front page of the Sun wearing nothing but a ball and a pair of boots.
Page 1: the Page 3 for the ladies.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...