Page 3 for the ladies: Andy Carroll appears on Sun front page wearing nothing but a ball for Movember
- November 6, 2014
Movember has become a big movement in recent years in raising awareness for men’s health, particularly testicular cancer.
All sorts of fundraisers are carried out to raise money, from growing mustaches to getting naked, as many footballers are doing.
West Ham’s Andy Carroll has stepped forward for the Movember cause and gotten his kit off, and appears on the front page of the Sun wearing nothing but a ball and a pair of boots.
Page 1: the Page 3 for the ladies.
- Crocked West Ham striker Andy Carroll posts nasty pictures of his knee post op [Instagram]
- Cursed Andy Carroll picks up fifth major injury in three years [Best Tweets]
- West Ham striker Andy Carroll likely to miss the rest of the season with knee injury
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll showed incredible ability to score a solo golazo v Swanse...
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll picks up a finger injury making lunch [Instagram]
- West Ham’s Big Sam and Andy Carroll lose big money in a £35k conman sting [Sun]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi