Login StatusYou are not logged in.
Padroense’s starlet Bruno Almeida (16) is wanted by Chelsea, Atletico Madrid & Sevilla
- By benjamin
- Updated: December 20, 2012
Portuguese paper A Bola have today reported that relative unknown teenager Bruno Almeida is attracting attention from some of Europe’s biggest clubs.
Bruno Almeida, now 16-years-old, started his football career as a futsal star before he began transferring his talents to the 11-a-side version of the game.
The youngster now plays for the youth team of his local side Padroense (Padroense’s senior team play in the third tier of Portuguese football), however word is quickly spreading about Almeida’s incredible talents. Moreover, his mother has since told reporters that Sporting Lisbon and Benfica have been joined by the likes of Chelsea, Atletico Madrid, Sevilla and Anderlecht in vying for her son’s signature.
Happily a video is now spreading around the internet showing just how talented Bruno Almeida is.
With a bowl-like haircut and a silky left foot, amateur footage has captured Almeida playing in a couple of matches in which the 16-year-old tore his opposition to pieces.
Whether turning opponents inside-out, or scoring with a cheeky chip or a long-ranger, the amateur video flags up numerous plays which support the belief that Bruno Almeida could be the real deal.
Watch footage of Padroense’s 16-year-old starlet Bruno Almeida below.
Video of the day
- Mario Bilate scores a wonder goal for Dundee United v Motherwell
- New Spurs signing DeAndre Yedlin changes hairstyle more often than Neymar
- Spurs Old Boy Jermain Defoe stops by Tottenham's pre-season training
- The definition of a left-footed howitzer! Edgar Solis (Guadalajara) v Deportivo Tepic
- New Nike Andres Iniesta advert
101 Great goals Poll
Top 10 Online Bookie Sites
- 1Ibrahim Farah tweets & deletes racism allegations about Malky Mackay, ‘He ca...
- 2Still Got It! Arsenal legend Denis Bergkamp scores pinging volley at Ajax training [Video]
- 3Liverpool give ‘conduct ultimatum’ to Mario Balotelli before signing Milan ...
- 4Saddending and disturbing pictures of Gazza as he returns to hospital for alcohol treat...
- 5Sergio Ramos takes on Ice Bucket Challenge, nominates Fernando Torres & Antonio Ba...
- 6Barcelona’s Dani Alves goes on epic rant: ‘FFS, it wasn’t Tata’...
- 7Pepe Reina does Ice Bucket Challenge, nominates ex-Liverpool teammate Glen Johnson [Video]
- 8What a deal! QPR sign Eduardo Vargas on season-long loan from Napoli
- 9CRUSH THE BOOKIES: Back Arsenal to beat Everton at 8/1!!!
- 10CRUSH THE BOOKIES: Back Chelsea to beat Leicester at 4/1!!!
- 1Crazy odds: Liverpool are 13/2 to beat Manchester City on Monday!
- 2Dimitar Berbatov wears sunglasses during his ice bucket challenge, ...
- 3VIDEO: Arsene Wenger has no regrets Cesc Fabregas went to Chelsea, ...
- 4Liverpool fan: Mario Balotelli is a bit of a prick, but he scores w...
- 5Bayern Munich v Wolfsburg: Watch a Live Stream of the Bundesliga op...
- 6Sporting Lisbon reject a €25 million bid from Arsenal for William C...
- 7Fantasy Premier League tips & predictions: Gameweek 2!
- 8Analysis: Marcos Rojo may struggle defensively at Manchester United...
- 9PICTURE: Besiktas fans show solidarity with the people of Ferguson ...
- 10Fellaini pictured on crutches, Napoli move for Man United midfielde...
- Goal (199)
- Manchester United (180)
- Premier League (146)
- Man United (107)
- World Cup (88)
- Real Madrid (86)
- Barcelona (74)
- Champions League (70)
- Manchester City (53)
- Old Trafford (47)
- England (41)
- Man City (38)
- Brazil (31)
- London (30)
- Luis Suarez (29)
- Arsene Wenger (29)
- Jose Mourinho (29)
- PSG (28)
- Cristiano Ronaldo (27)
- Bayern Munich (24)
- ALS (22)
- William Hill (21)
- Community Shield (21)
- UK (21)
- Atletico Madrid (21)
- Brendan Rodgers (21)
- La Liga (20)
- Emirates Cup (20)
- Italy (19)
- Germany (19)
- Spain (19)
- Europe (19)
- James Rodriguez (19)
- Thomas Vermaelen (19)
- MLS (18)
- France (18)
- Angel Di Maria (18)
- QPR (18)
- Argentina (18)
- Crystal Palace (18)
- Van Gaal (17)
- Europa League (17)
- Monaco (16)
- Alberto Moreno (16)
- Stamford Bridge (16)
- Campeonato Brasileiro (15)
- Lionel Messi (15)
- Super Cup (15)
- International Champions Cup (15)
- Marcos Rojo (14)