Padroense’s starlet Bruno Almeida (16) is wanted by Chelsea, Atletico Madrid & Sevilla
- December 20, 2012
Portuguese paper A Bola have today reported that relative unknown teenager Bruno Almeida is attracting attention from some of Europe’s biggest clubs.
Bruno Almeida, now 16-years-old, started his football career as a futsal star before he began transferring his talents to the 11-a-side version of the game.
The youngster now plays for the youth team of his local side Padroense (Padroense’s senior team play in the third tier of Portuguese football), however word is quickly spreading about Almeida’s incredible talents. Moreover, his mother has since told reporters that Sporting Lisbon and Benfica have been joined by the likes of Chelsea, Atletico Madrid, Sevilla and Anderlecht in vying for her son’s signature.
Happily a video is now spreading around the internet showing just how talented Bruno Almeida is.
With a bowl-like haircut and a silky left foot, amateur footage has captured Almeida playing in a couple of matches in which the 16-year-old tore his opposition to pieces.
Whether turning opponents inside-out, or scoring with a cheeky chip or a long-ranger, the amateur video flags up numerous plays which support the belief that Bruno Almeida could be the real deal.
Watch footage of Padroense’s 16-year-old starlet Bruno Almeida below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”279333″]
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...