Paddy Power erect a statue of ex-Man United manager David Moyes outside Anfield for Liverpool v Chelsea
- April 27, 2014
Irish bookmakers Paddy Power have pulled another PR stunt ahead of the Super Sunday clash between Liverpool and Chelsea.
Paddy Power have erected a statue of former Man United manager David Moyes scowling outside Anfield.
The Moyes statue is inscribed with the message “For services to LIverpool Football Club” on the base.
See pictures of the David Moyes statue outside Anfield below.
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Leicester City make audacious move for former Holland Manager Guus Hiddink [Independent]
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- Chelsea will bid £8m for Asmir Begovic, as Stoke struggle to sign Xherdan Shaqiri [Tele...
- Newcastle fight the Black Cats to sign Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel on loan [Voetba...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi