Pablo Osvaldo goal for Juventus against Benfica disallowed but Paul Pogba’s assist was sublime [Vine]
- May 1, 2014
Juventus fans will rue that this Pablo Osvaldo effort against Benfica was ruled out for offside but witnessing the athleticism of Paul Pogba in giving the assist might soften the blow.
The French midfielder flew through the air, seemingly in slow motion, and stretched his right leg forward to hook the ball back into Osvaldo’s path.
Unfortunately for Juventus, the goal was correctly ruled out for offside but Pogba’s karate kick assist is a thing of beauty nonetheless.
- Atletico Madrid close in on Manchester United target Nicolas Gaitan [Record]
- Liverpool fans aren’t happy with reports Lazar Markovic may be going back to Benf...
- Manchester United agree terms with Benfica midfielder Nicolas Gaitan [Sky Italia]
- Shocking: Benfica boss Jorge Jesus is taking over at Sporting Lisbon [Portuguese Papers...
- Man United to seal Nico Gaitan’s signing from Benfica by selling Angel di Maria [...
- Man United may offload Nani to Benfica in the deal to sign Nico Gaitan [Sapo]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi