Pablo Osvaldo goal for Juventus against Benfica disallowed but Paul Pogba’s assist was sublime [Vine]
- May 1, 2014
Juventus fans will rue that this Pablo Osvaldo effort against Benfica was ruled out for offside but witnessing the athleticism of Paul Pogba in giving the assist might soften the blow.
The French midfielder flew through the air, seemingly in slow motion, and stretched his right leg forward to hook the ball back into Osvaldo’s path.
Unfortunately for Juventus, the goal was correctly ruled out for offside but Pogba’s karate kick assist is a thing of beauty nonetheless.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...